Am I the only one that gets aroused in the hardware store?

Forget about name brand purses and all that foo foo shit. Yeah they're nice, but I really get off in going to Home Depot thinking of the dungeon furniture and sexy things that could be created! Please tell me I'm not the only one!!
You aren't lol
Home Depot/Lowe's is one stop shop to build I nice little studio/dungeon
Are you saying that it is the size of the hammer that counts?
Pet Smart must think I own lots of dogs with the leashes I’ve been buying.
I walked into a session with DallasRain once and she said, "I went shopping this afternoon at Home Depot." Creative debauchery ensued.
Lowes is my favorite for multiple reasons!
You are NOT alone!
I have to redo a small hallway floor,
A trip to home depot soon...oh no!
I walked into a session with DallasRain once and she said, "I went shopping this afternoon at Home Depot." Creative debauchery ensued. Originally Posted by CoverMe
Lol hell yeaaaaaa baby...(wicked wicked grin)

Stacey..woohoo babe...you wild woman
  • Zena
  • 06-19-2017, 06:11 AM
Oh yes me too! & Yougotme10, I wanna play with you... & one of your collars and leashes, ?! Homedepot and Pet smart, oh yes! & occasionally, the horse whip stuff too...mmmmmmmmmmm.... lol.
Oh yes me too! & Yougotme10, I wanna play with you... & one of your collars and leashes, ?! Homedepot and Pet smart, oh yes! & occasionally, the horse whip stuff too...mmmmmmmmmmm.... lol. Originally Posted by Zena
Oh yeah we need to. Wish I could suspend you from the ceiling with a specially designed harness.
I think we can give it a try.
I walked into a session with DallasRain once and she said, "I went shopping this afternoon at Home Depot." Creative debauchery ensued. Originally Posted by CoverMe
this made me giggle. I can totally imagine that!
I used to have large ubolts everywhere! Over the door frame, under the couches, under the bed. Lol.
I can see headlines now... Home Depot couple arrested for public display of bondage!!!
I go to Lowes almost every day. I build just about everything... you are more than welcome to come with me anytime! I'd love to have the company of a hot turned on woman while getting supplies