Crossdressing...

I know this isn't for everyone, but I like men who like to crossdress, and was wondering how guys and ladies feel about it.

There is nothing sexier than putting a man in sexy, pink lace panties and begin kissing him through the lace while telling him naughty stories as you slip padded leather cuffs on his wrists and put his arms over his head...naughty slut♥
How does everyone else feel?
Anxious with antici......pation to know.....
I have zero interest in it. I'm kinda vanilla when it comes to the BDSM thing. Anything that feminizes men I find to be rather stupid. It's not for everyone.
Ohhh yes I agree Goddess Dallas.
One thing I've never tried, not on the bucket list. It does fall into the trisexual realm though...Try anything once. I especially like the being tied up and teased aspect.
love it!
Enjoy it very much.
Love it!
my GF and I enjoy it.
Sounds like a great time. I love being dressed up like a little slut.
This is on the bucket list for sure. I am sure the feel of woman's panties on the skin would be a nice sensation. Being cuffed and teased would only make it better I am sure!
Sounds interesting, especially with a lot of oral attention. When I get my nut, I would want to have my sperm sucked through the panties. Afterward, it might be necessary to pee them also. You could join me. Lets go for the GOLD!
Im up to it!
But maybe the rain isn't really to blame.
If they are game for receiving the strap on it makes the play so much sweeter.
Nothing hotter than surrendering and getting out of the comfort zone. So sexy and yes I agree with gypsy the strap makes it hotter. But then again I am one for role reversal play and know its not for everyone