Emotional Pain Humiliation and degradation.

Are there any providers on eccie that enjoy playing with a subs feelings . I'm looking for the perfect combination of hatred but still with Sensuality. Using Harsly spoken words but then changing to whispers in my ears . Always telling me just how worthless I am in their eyes . I love physical domination along with the verbal abuse . Stepping on my face with your bare feet making me clean your feet with my tongue and sucking your toes . Sitting on my face firmly but in a sexual way at the same time that allows me to taste you wetness and tongue you ass. To feel hated and worthless but still to be able to enjoy a bbbj . I have found some providers who are extremely good at the emotional pain. But it is hard to find a combination of the emotional abuse with out losing the sexual part Also I don't want to make any ladies feel badly If they really succeed in causing me to beleive they feel this way it truly hurts and it shows . If it will hurt your heart please do not apply. . I want to leave feeling broken and drained but at the same time furfilled . Yes I know it strange .
Hell, we all feel like that inside !
  • RAMP
  • 07-07-2017, 02:49 PM
Thanks for the reminder that Aggie football starts soon...
Yes I know it strange . Originally Posted by pleasher46
Agreed!
Thank you for posting this!

I will be coming to Houston next week, anyone else want what he wants feel free to PM me!

This is a form of Fetish Play....which I LOVE plus I'm pregnant double the Fetish double the fun!

Kisses,
EM
I believe the OP wants marriage role play.
I'm a genius at this.
I believe the OP wants marriage role play. Originally Posted by pyramider
that's fucking funny lol
Thank you for posting this!

I will be coming to Houston next week, anyone else want what he wants feel free to PM me!

This is a form of Fetish Play....which I LOVE plus I'm pregnant double the Fetish double the fun!

Kisses,
EM Originally Posted by EvanMoore
See you soon .
I'm a genius at this. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
If there is anything left of me when EvanMoore gets done with me I should take a trip to Austin. I love a woman who gets off mentaly beating me down.
Warms the cockles of my little sadistic heart.
Warms the cockles of my little sadistic heart. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
I crave the experience of your sadistic heart feeding on my pain.
I want to cry just thinking about it.
  • Zena
  • 07-10-2017, 04:05 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm .... .I love- verbal emotional abuse. I also would love to sit on a man's face, make him lick and suck...and lick!!!!
Oh I'm so turned on!!!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm .... .I love- verbal emotional abuse. I also would love to sit on a man's face, make him lick and suck...and lick!!!!
Oh I'm so turned on!!! Originally Posted by Zena
Not sure you would have to MAKE someone lick and suck and lick...or why that's abusive? Especially if you are turned so on...