What length is needed for Deepthroat

I posted similar on KS board, lots of looks but no responses. Ive never had one before. Guys have told me they can feel a difference on their head when in a womans throat. Im seeing a lady next week who specializes in DT.

Then I said to myself, she might very well take me all in but shit, am I even long enough to get in her throat Im average girth...I think.
Try to shove a hot dog down your throat and then measure the distance from your teeth to the end of the hot dog when you start to gag. Do this at least three times, and then take the average and standard deviation.
This will tell you that the desired length lies within the range of your uncertainty with 68% confidence.
If you have to ask, you may not be long enough.
This will tell you that the desired length lies within the range of your uncertainty with 68% confidence. Originally Posted by yitzchak
not 69% confidence ?? :^}
I Deep Throat All Sizes!
If you have to ask, you may not be long enough. Originally Posted by SlowHand50
I will find out next week. I took that one gentlemens advice, but instead of a hotdog, I used a Johnsonville Smoke flavored Brat. Almost made myself heave at 3.5 inches. Couldnt do the last 2 inches.

I fired the grill afterwards to hide the evidence, ate it inch by inch, much better.
That's awesome. I figured it would only be around 4 to 5 inches LOL.
I have no idea how these ladies do it!
Practice, practice, and more practice.
I Deep Throat All Sizes! Originally Posted by alexissweet69
You cannot deep throat what does not reach your throat.
im getting to the point where i dont even enjoy it smh
I like watching my cock expand her throat.