A Strapon Cock that Cums

Sooo amping up my toy collection. Anyone ever used one of these cumin phalluses? If so any suggestions on a brand?
Thank you Lovely Always the helpful one for me.
MsAthena has one...it looks fun
Sooo amping up my toy collection. Anyone ever used one of these cumin phalluses? If so any suggestions on a brand? Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
I recall my beautiful dominant Kiley was planning on breaking me in.
Never done it, but sounds fun!
Sooo amping up my toy collection. Anyone ever used one of these cumin phalluses? If so any suggestions on a brand? Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
Damn Kiley. Come travel up to Omaha sometime
Never Had one so wont know- but this is intriguing
the one i have is just like the real thing---oh wait, it is the real thing! sorry, i couldn't resist. best of luck in your search!
MsAthena has one...it looks fun Originally Posted by DallasRain
Perhaps I'll message her! Lol I just had a request and was like WOW this exists.

I recall my beautiful dominant Kiley was planning on breaking me in. Originally Posted by pleasher46
I still am. No one else better have, slave. Many things in store.

Never done it, but sounds fun! Originally Posted by crimson
Perhaps after my fists pummel that ass, I'll finish by filling it.

Damn Kiley. Come travel up to Omaha sometime Originally Posted by Jam3768
Book me for an overnight and perhaps I will grace you with my presence..Maybe.

Never Had one so wont know- but this is intriguing Originally Posted by Sophisticated
Well well..we will see if that hole can ever take anything, pet.

the one i have is just like the real thing---oh wait, it is the real thing! sorry, i couldn't resist. best of luck in your search! Originally Posted by missi hart
Lol thank you Dear! I have come across some interesting things!
Bad Dragon makes absolutely the most amazing products.. including those that squirt. In all different sizes, small to gigantic.. super soft to firm, any color you choose, inflatable..

I have one called the drake but I couldn't find the exact link.. but here is a similar product..

http://bad-dragon.com/products/ridley
Bad Dragon makes absolutely the most amazing products.. including those that squirt. In all different sizes, small to gigantic.. super soft to firm, any color you choose, inflatable..

I have one called the drake but I couldn't find the exact link.. but here is a similar product..

http://bad-dragon.com/products/ridley Originally Posted by TexasCharm

Thank you so much! Looking now! Perhaps when I come to DFW we can play so I can get an idea!
"Perhaps after my fists pummel that ass, I'll finish by filling it."

Oh, heck yeah.
Sounds intriguing.. You could spend all night going through my embarrassingly large toy collection.. lol
Ive been looking all over for this! Thanks for posting