Fake cum

Another post was created regarding squiring strapons. My inquiry is related, but I thought I'd ask in a separate thread rather than hijack that one.

So basically...,what options exist for fake cum that looks, feels, smells and TASTES like the real thing. Most of the fake cum out there has three of those four characteristics but they all seem to lack the last (and in my opinion...most important) one.

I've asked about this in the past, but I figured I'd toss it out there again just in case anybody is familiar with newer products that I might have missed.
be happy to donate the real thing anytime you want to collect it!
thats to funny!
I was under. The assumption that your cum aquired the flavor of what you might have eaten.
There's certainly a lot of people that swear by that assumption. I myself can't attest to that but I'd imagine there's at least a basic, general similarity from one "sample" to another.

If there's any edible fake cum out there I'd assume that general flavor is what it would have.
excuse me for asking, but whats the point of fake cum?
is it because you don't cum enough? there are plenty of pills out there that will make you blow huge loads if thats the issue
Folsac, Volume Pills, etc.
Sliquid makes a nice lube that looks and feels like natural cum... but with a variety of flavors, none of them natural :/
In My opinion, every load is different. I've tasted Myself, and a select few other loads (some of them from the same person multiple times). And, no shot is ever the same.

It's the same for Pussy drippings (I have enough experience here to know what the hell I'm talking about).

It would seem to Me that you're looking for something specific, and the only place you're going to find that is with a live, growing, organic human being. Just My opinion.
excuse me for asking, but whats the point of fake cum?
is it because you don't cum enough? there are plenty of pills out there that will make you blow huge loads if thats the issue
Folsac, Volume Pills, etc. Originally Posted by PotentLd
Depending on his kink, he may want to receive it, not give it.
Also it can go into a fake phallus that will allow it to pseudo cum.