Review Specials - DATY Delight, cUm sEe WhY I aM tHe BesT U cAN GeT

Now ofering my revewer specal, first 70 revews only. I am goig to be the most revewed biatch, I mean gigilo on hear.

I wont fake an orgasm on you when yu try out my DATY skills. Squirting includd at no charge but if yu try and sneak in a shart or some pee I will upsell you to watersports quicker than you can put a "no" on my revew recommendation.

Bye the way, this is a 30 minute special only and I AM A CLOKWATCHR so don't think yu can stiff me. If you want me to kep licking just stik some dollar bills yo in my hair. (T-Can is a bitch ass, I mean good pimp to me but he wants his cut).

Smely ass upcharge avalible, since I am desperate and some of you don't know what soap looks like anyways. I can add in some grooming services while I am down their to take care of the ass hair you keep missin with the razr.
Thank goodness. It's been a while since I waxed my taint. You are on my short list.

Contact info? or do I just PM you?
Do you CIM?
bhahahahaha you just aint right ......clock watcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lmao
PM me for screening and shit
i hear you are much thicker than your avatar
How about posting a pic.. they speak llouder than words
That is freaking funny
action men...action
How many references do I need and do I need 411?
PM is on the way....sounds HAWT! hahaha Do you accept DateCheck?
Do i get a previous client discount

ROFL :P
HAHAHA This is Just TOO MUCH!! Clock watcher..
i hear you are much thicker than your avatar Originally Posted by monkmonk
Don't be hatin. I am big boned. Their going to do ass cheek surgury soon so I can has a biger bubble butt.
Pics are photoshopped!