Basic vs Premium Access

I’ve waited a few to come back from the shutdown a few years ago. Finding it difficult to navigate. Most of what I click on leads to Adult Search which is useless here. Pictures seem to be rare and I’m guessing are only available to Premium members. I can’t even find anything that explains the difference between Basic and Premium memberships. If anyone can help me learn how to work this site it would be greatly appreciated. I found this site quite useful in the past but I have to admit I’m getting frustrated.
https://www.eccie.net/ecciesubscriptions.php?do=premium
Premium Access enables members to view "The Rest of the Story" (ROS) content within reviews which is not available to guests to the site, registered members, or our female members. You will also be able to make and view "Private" posts in our public forums as well as have access to additional "Premium Access Only" forums...such as the Men's Lounge. Premium Access also includes an increased Private Messaging (PM) capacity, from 50 message limit for basic membership to 1,000 messages for Premium Access members. This prevents unnecessary deletion of messages and allows for creation of custom folders, organization, and message archiving.

Premium Access can be obtained by choosing one of our affordable payment options, or by actively contributing to site content with reviews. Each approved review posted will earn 6 weeks of Premium Access credit. This credit will continue to accumulate for as long as the member continues to post reviews. When requesting credit for a review submission, please include the URL link to your review(s). Inquiries may be sent to your local mod team.

Elite VIP Member Upgrade This is a one-time permanent upgrade to your current account. This upgrade entitles members access to our private male forums, access to ROS within reviews, private post capability, and expanded PM capacity (5,000)