Trump and Melania test positive for Covid

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/01/polit...rus/index.html

The downside is they knew they were exposed a full 24 hours before releasing the news to the public. Likely 100's of people they in turn exposed to it.

NOT FAKE NEWS

NOT A HOAX
tested + is true. the rest I'm not sure yet
Trump was getting tested a lot, and how long exposed to get a + test varies

RW radeo says got. Some left wing news stills says waiting on tests
the quick tests are known to have many faults +, and I bet that was test he gets
so now may be waiting on the better tests

oh and I did not not look at your link. CNN is almost always FAKE news
tested + is true. the rest I'm not sure yet
Trump was getting tested a lot, and how long exposed to get a + test varies

RW radeo says got. Some left wing news stills says waiting on tests
the quick tests are known to have many faults +, and I bet that was test he gets
so now may be waiting on the better tests

oh and I did not not look at your link. CNN is almost always FAKE news Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

It was trump himself that tweeted to the world at 1:00am that he and Melania tested positive.

I bet they took every test available at least 5 times to make 1,000,000,000 % sure they are covid positive.

As of 10:00am reports saying he is exhibiting mild symptoms.
ya so, what
LOL.HE DESERVES WHATS HAPPENING TO HIM FEEL SORRY FOR HIS WIFE Melania though married to a man LIKE THAT IT MUST BE DEPRESSING
Now have him tweet that,lmao &the other guy my guy is back on the campaign trail2day wearing a mask .GOD DONT LIKE UGLY ,HE IS BEING HUMBLED RIGHT NOW
&BY THE WAY MY GUY TESTED NEGATIVE FOR COVID 19!!!,BLESS MR.B
SEE HE SHOULD HAVE KEPT LISTENING TOO THE GREAT DR.FUCCI,THE MAIN SCIENTIST FOR THIS COVID,INSTEAD OF DISSING THE FUCCI &BECAUSE HE WAS GIVING REAL NEWS,NOT FAKE NEWS LIKE FOX NEWS
IS FUCCI somehow related to Dr. Fauci ? I'm confused.
IS FUCCI somehow related to Dr. Fauci ? I'm confused. Originally Posted by PA1969
TRUMP.THE.MASKED.A VENGER .LMAO.#WALTER REED HOSPITAL&HE STILL TWEETING
TRUMP.THE.MASKED.A VENGER .LMAO.#WALTER REED HOSPITAL&HE STILL TWEETING Originally Posted by Blakeslee
must be ok then "Whew"
must be ok then "Whew" Originally Posted by offshoredrilling