even Trump's bond may be a fraud

The bond holds
... Crikey! ... Took all of half-a-mo for the Judge
to make a decision... ... ...

So that Syracuse bloke was WRONG, wasn't he?
See? ... That's what you get from Salon....

#### Salty
$175 million in cash. That’s a loss?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHSH!
... Crikey! ... Took all of half-a-mo for the Judge
to make a decision... ... ...

So that Syracuse bloke was WRONG, wasn't he?
See? ... That's what you get from Salon....

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
... See? ...

#### Salty
Turns out, Mr. Trump secured that bond using an equivilent amount of vash as collateral.

Back in the early 1970s, when I was first arrived and we were just starting out in life, I tried to borrow $500 from a bank. I do not now recall exactly what that was for. We found that we had no credit history and did not own anything of vlue. And so, to establishe a credit history and a credit raing, we scraped together the $500 in cash and deposited that with the bank as collateral. Then took out a loan for that amount and paid it off over the next year.

Seems to me that Mr. Trump has done pretty much that, but with the decimal point moved way off and with a lot of added zeros.
... And the Solon article was MIS-INFORMATION.
As most of their shit is...

#### Salty
Another swing-and-a-miss for the progressive left.

I think the NY AG and DA are deeply disappointed that they cannot (for now) take over Mr. Trump's real-estate and remove his name from them.
Help me guys. I’m trying to read through this and can’t seem to make sense of the writings.

I think the bond reduction should be declared a MAGA national holiday. All fly by night insurance companies can fly their Trump flags, but only at night.

hahahahahahahahahahh
If it gives me a few million I'll post bond for him and say I have issued a bond well I'm on the beaches of Hawaii