I've been thinking of taking a trip to the greek island ???

I need some advice ,so I've been thinking of taking a few trips to the Greek Island but I have never tried traveling on that side .Any Advice on how to break in the Adventure ?????
go slow, lube-lube-lube. Maybe try playing with toys by yourself first
Good advice mikedmato... I had been masturbating (Thanks for teaching me the correct spelling JJ!!) and experimenting solo for years before ever participating in any anal play with another person... So when I finally tried it... I found it to be very enjoyable and a huge turn on for me but it is not something I really offer often in the hobby.
Start with something small, like your finger. Use a little lube (too much can be a problem). Work it until you become comfortable, then add a finger. When you can take two fingers comfortably, its time to try the real thing. Get someone who you're comfortable with and not too big. For the first penetration, I'd recommend the fetal position (you laying on your side with your legs somewhat drawn up, the guy behind you). Get the head in and stop until you relax a little. From there, it should be OK.
You might want to try wearing a butt plug to get it used to the idea.
I found it to be very enjoyable and a huge turn on for me but it is not something I really offer often in the hobby. Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
Karla, I've admired that butt of yours forever. If you EVER offer it in the hobby, I must be the first to know!!
(And yes, I'm not too big and I can keep a secret ;-)))))))))))
Slow and right partner...
  • savak
  • 03-07-2014, 11:36 AM

the verdict is in - preparation is everything.
This butt?

I found it to be very enjoyable and a huge turn on for me but it is not something I offer often in the hobby. Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
Karla, I've admired that butt of yours forever. If you EVER offer it in the hobby, I must be the first to know!! Originally Posted by OldYeller
Thanks OldYeller... I have only done it in the hobby about 3 times... I think it's best done with someone you have experience with.
Try using something small at first.........like MY penis. You won't feel a thing . Lol butt really....go small and comfy first. One key to success is being very horny too so that you are relaxed and more receptive.
This butt?
I said "often" hehehe. Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
I want to make that picture the wallpaper on my computer screen!
WOW!
That is a magnificent tushy!!
I like how you caught my previous quote before the edit OldYeller... Hehe!!

preparation is everything. Originally Posted by savak
Agreed.

Lol butt really....go small and comfy first. One key to success is being very horny too so that you are relaxed and more receptive. Originally Posted by newcumerz
Great advice!!
I like how you caught my previous quote before the edit OldYeller... Hehe!! Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
Hey, if its about Karla's tushy, I am So All Over IT!!
This butt?

Thanks OldYeller... I have only done it in the hobby about 3 times... I think it's best done with someone you have experience with. Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
I have only done it in the hobby about 3 times... I think it's best done with someone you have experience with. Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
Oops, did I say 3 times? I meant with 3 guys.

Originally Posted by canyonman
I miss you canyonman!!
  • AAG
  • 03-07-2014, 07:24 PM
I may need to drive up to San Antonio Latindezirere and Karla require my assistance. .i have mentored many open minded ladies to Greece ...wink wink