Quickest way to piss a hookah off

Get her in your house, then start negotiating with her on her rates. Fffffuuuuuuccccckkkkk uuuuuuuu bro.

Pinche backpage. End rant.
Fucking looser....
Rough.

Although, a question I occasionally wonder about, is how to appropriately determine a rate. A situation I occasionally find myself in is not being certain, since I will, as a rule, *never* bring up $.
  • nushi
  • 03-12-2014, 04:33 PM
How about she already pays for the incall then you start negotiating rates? Now she is out the $ for the room.

So does this mean that one lucky gent is going to get an anger f...?
  • savak
  • 03-12-2014, 04:38 PM

Pinche backpage. Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
i love those dirty spanish words

and yes bp does suck ass really hard
Since I an a service tech that charges by the hour (no BNGs or half hour deals - LOL) I don't like it when I get onsite or after I send invoice they try to chingle me. So I do not try to negotiate a better deal.

Sorry Tracy some guys are dicks. One screws it up for the rest.
Damn looooooosssseeerrrr
Maybe he didn't want to text back and forth for hours?
maybe he heard he could not take a dump at the incall.
I would of let him haggle, get the money upfront and then let the "sorry, i don't do that or that or that"
or get him naked grab his nut sack and start twisting then tell him will stop for benji.
Skip that last one, some guys may like that.
^^ anything but that.......^^^^
lol!! You guys are too funny

I just left. Politely text him the proper etiquette for next time. Funny that he said he had been trying to see me for a while and had seen my website. Sheesh. Some guys.
Maybe he didn't want to text back and forth for hours? Originally Posted by Still Looking
At least you got a response.
Tracy, That sucks, but glad you are ok
Be safe
Thanks flanker!! I miss you!