Tired of these

I am sick of reading....jaw dropping, toe curling, and bombshell. These phrases are STUPID IMHO
I am sick of reading....jaw dropping, toe curling, and bombshell. These phrases are STUPID IMHO Originally Posted by Txsunman
Have a heart - most of the pimps who are writing those ads didn't finish high school.
Have a heart - most of the pimps who are writing those ads didn't finish high school. Originally Posted by PDid
Oh yeah I forgot Bubble Butt. so fucking stupid. Most pimps never started high school.
Have a heart - most of the pimps who are writing those ads didn't finish high school. Originally Posted by PDid

Oh yeah I forgot Bubble Butt. so fucking stupid. Most pimps never started high school. Originally Posted by Txsunman

Thanks for the laugh guys!
And the most ridiculous of all......"Drop dead gorgeous"
Just checking boyz... & Ladies.. can I still use "An Ass to Die for".. my daddy taught me that one... Damn he was a dirty old man!
  • nushi
  • 03-13-2014, 07:06 PM
Don't forget the 100% this and 100% that. As if you could be 50% pimped, 50% real, 50% unrushed...
Just checking boyz... & Ladies.. can I still use "An Ass to Die for".. my daddy taught me that one... Damn he was a dirty old man! Originally Posted by nomuff2tuff
I'll check, but I think we may still be under quota on that one. Personally, I would welcome the end of "Dime Piece." Based on the BP ads of the girls who use this phrase, they look like they don't have two nickels to rub together.
lol PDid!!
I just love your word play
lol!

What about mind blowing/bootylicious/and popping??
OKAY, I MUST SAY THOUGH..

I AM Guilty on literally every single one listed, sue me
(But hey that shits obviously working, IJS..)

*EXCEPT "an ass to die for" or dime piece" or
What Dallas just said...never said any of those.
But to bring it up, I had once said something to a provider about "bootylicious" because she had that on her BP ads, she said that meant she does Greek, which you cant put that or anal on BP ads. WTF? Anyone else ever heard that being used as term for Anal?
I'll check, but I think we may still be under quota on that one. Personally, I would welcome the end of "Dime Piece." Based on the BP ads of the girls who use this phrase, they look like they don't have two nickels to rub together. Originally Posted by PDid

What's dime piece mean?
What's dime piece mean? Originally Posted by Hiker78
"The Urban Dictionary" is your friend:
"a dime piece:" An extremely beatiful female.
Dammnn look at dime piece right there! That chick is bangin'!
My girl is a dime piece. Yall don't know bout picken' up dimes like that.