Hotel Question

As I'm sure most of us have done at one point or another, I'm driving along Loop 410 today in the Airport area and I'm checking off the hotels in my mind as I pass them where I've had a session. Then I got to the [Staff edit. M] and realized I've never had one there, and I wonder why? Bad juju? High rates?
I've been there twice in the past week .
I was just there this last week also. Only time I have ever been there personally. Nice place, only reason to go somewhere else is probably rates I suppose.
As I'm sure most of us have done at one point or another, I'm driving along Loop 410 today in the Airport area and I'm checking off the hotels in my mind as I pass them where I've had a session. Then I got to the [Staff edit. M] and realized I've never had one there, and I wonder why? Bad juju? High rates? Originally Posted by PDid
Well it was cool there.

I've been there twice in the past week . Originally Posted by Billy Horn

I was just there this last week also. Only time I have ever been there personally. Nice place, only reason to go somewhere else is probably rates I suppose. Originally Posted by dew1212

(Sorry but given you guys Both reviewed last week..
This just seems like it should have stayed moved private IMO)
This is exactly how hotels become Not cool or safe to hobby at!
No shit Candi Staxx... Glad you pointed that out... Hopefully mods will edit it... Unfortunately, it probably won't be until a few hours.

Great thread... NOT!!
  • nushi
  • 03-15-2014, 04:13 PM
Pdid started it. But 3 dumbs don't make it right.
Oh you girls get your panties ruffled so easy. Pdids question can't be answered in private or men's lounge because I believe part of the question was intended for the ladies.

Candie:::Sorry but given you guys Both reviewed last week..
This is exactly how hotels become Not cool or safe to hobby at!::::::

Hotels are as safe as you make them. Many girls use hotels that are "hot" and they have no issues. And I'm not sure what the two gents reviews have anything to do with it.

Maybe a private message to pdid asking him to edit could have been more positive than bashing him in public.
Well, maybe he should just text the ladies if he just has to know why he hasn't gotten a piece (or 2!!) at that location... I still agree with Candi.

I've never had any problems with hotels and I'm hoping it stays that way!!

Look at when he posted it... It's too late for him to edit now... A mod must step in.

I don't see where anyone is bashing PDid.
Maybe he could have rephrased the question so that the name wasn't "outed". But somehow l still think the responses would have been the same. I really don't think there is going to be a pussy and dick stampede to that location lmfao!!
Pdid started it. But 3 dumbs don't make it right. Originally Posted by nushi
I dont think it was a bad question at all, I just felt maybe guys should have responded in private.
  • Netx9
  • 03-15-2014, 04:46 PM
Well, maybe he should just text the ladies if he just has to know why he hasn't gotten a piece (or 2!!) at that location... I still agree with Candi.

I've never had any problems with hotels and I'm hoping it stays that way!!

Look at when he posted it... It's too late for him to edit now... A mod must step in.

I don't see where anyone is bashing PDid. Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
The issue is with billy and dew mentioning they saw gals there recently and a look at the reviews of those two could indicate which ladies were using that hotel. Pdid's question was innocuous... Asking why that particular property was not used... Although we should probably refrain from mentioning places by name anyway... To avoid search engines indexing this site with those places or associating people with those places too.
  • Netx9
  • 03-15-2014, 04:48 PM
I dont think it was a bad question at all, I just felt maybe guys should have responded in private. Originally Posted by Candi Staxx
+1!
Maybe he could have rephrased the question so that the name wasn't "outed". But somehow l still think the responses would have been the same. I really don't think there is going to be a pussy and dick stampede to that location lmfao!! Originally Posted by newcumerz
When you start mentioning specific hotel locations online they begin to become scrutinized by LE.

I for one am smart enough to figure out who these guys possibly saw there based on recent reviews lol

Safety issue

(Disclaimer: Nikki likes most of pdids posts)
I dont think it was a bad question at all, I just felt maybe guys should have responded in private. Originally Posted by Candi Staxx
Yeah probably right. Nevermind, I've never been there . Wrong place I was thinking lol

And assuming that the locations of recent reviewed ladies I've seen is not correct. Believe it or not, I don't review everyone I see. Yes, I'm a puto . When you read a review and see "airport" area, does anyone think of only one specific place?

Nikki, I love your eyes!!!!!
Well it was cool there.
(Sorry but given you guys Both reviewed last week..
This is exactly how hotels become Not cool or safe to hobby at!
Originally Posted by Candi Staxx