Date: 10/2/18
Name: Mindy Magic
Phone: 5013492091
Email Address: Mindymagic@yahoo.com
URL / Website: -
City: Little rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Wlr upscale incall
Activities: Dfk,FIV,Squirting,K9,GREEK,BBB J,CIM, ball licking, GREEK CG and the rest of the cuma sutra
Hair Length and Color: Blonde just below the shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Mindy is a very beatiful young lady. She has sparkling smile and greenish gray FM eyes. Blonde hair that hangs just below her shoulders. Her ass is amazing, round, firm and can really take a pounding. Luscious DSL's she knows how to work all to well.
Recommendation: Fuck Yes
Nice review! Very well written and creative. This will certainly have the effect of making guys want to go see her.

Just curious - any signs of management? I wish to avoid managers and it seems like a lot of the new ladies coming in have them. With your 20 years’ experience as a hobbyist that you’ve talked about elsewhere, I’m sure you must be adept at spotting the signs, so thanks in advance for any insights.
Originally Posted by Baconman
I am with Spanky.... Just concerned about management? She just did not fall out of the sky with this type of performance.... Guess for some clients it does not matter!!!! Just prefer the independent provider!!!!
Originally Posted by RodnReel
i just wonder do pimps use protection?
i just wonder do pimps use protection? Originally Posted by jeffycisme
Not unless he chooses to. His decision not the girls
Nice review! Very well written and creative. This will certainly have the effect of making guys want to go see her.

Just curious - any signs of management? I wish to avoid managers and it seems like a lot of the new ladies coming in have them. With your 20 years’ experience as a hobbyist that you’ve talked about elsewhere, I’m sure you must be adept at spotting the signs, so thanks in advance for any insights. Originally Posted by SpankyJ

No signs of management, that i could see SpankyJ. I spoke to her on the phone after she verified me through my references. We discussed rates and menu. She assured me i would be very happy with my selection. I felt even better when she told me where she was staying. Very upscale incall so i felt safe walking in through the lobby. Im not really sure which ladies are managed and which girls are not. I don't think any of us hobbyist do. As long as her private life doesn't affects my experience with a provider. If a beatiful and professional lady shows me great time, in a safe and upscale incall, I'm satisfied. When she leaves, her time belongs to her. I have a private life and so does a provider.

Originally Posted by arealone
No signs of management, that i could see SpankyJ. I spoke to her on the phone after she verified me through my references. We discussed rates and menu. She assured me i would be very happy with my selection. I felt even better when she told me where she was staying. Very upscale incall so i felt safe walking in through the lobby. Im not really sure which ladies are managed and which girls are not. I don't think any of us hobbyist do. As long as her private life doesn't affects my experience with a provider. If a beatiful and professional lady shows me great time, in a safe and upscale incall, I'm satisfied. When she leaves, her time belongs to her. I have a private life and so does a provider. Originally Posted by RodnReel
Well, I must disagree. New managed ladies coming in have something in common, making them easy to spot. And I do consider it my business if I don’t want to be under audio surveillance during sessions or have the increased security risk and possible extra LE scrutiny of having a third party involved. Not to mention not wanting to provide my financial support to a perpetrator of physical abuse of women. But it comes as no surprise that you hold the opinions you stated.

Originally Posted by arealone