URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=451387
City: North Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Incall off 67/167 north of Little Rock
Activities: see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tiny girl. Definite spinner, about 5" tall about 110 pounds with gorgeous man made breast that aren't too big, so look and feel natural on her. Piper has a really nice body with several attractive tattoos so they aren't distracting and bare kitty.
Recommendation: Yes
Excellent review as always Sas! I’m sold.
nice review. Wow, she is hot from her pictures!!
Thanks. She is a great girl. I have never had a bad time with her. She is a sweetheart and she looks as amazing in chaps in person.
finally...will have to meet her. thanks.
  • BK
  • 10-09-2018, 04:29 PM
Great review I love me some Asian ladies, but she doesn't look very Asian to me but pictures can deceive. She is cute, I might have to have a closer look.
She is Asian. I don’t know if both parents were Asian as I never asked and I am sure she was born in the US, but her nationality is listed as Asian.
Did she disappear again? Here bio page is "not found".
She rocks.
Her Bio page was taken down due to a couple of the pictures she had put on it violated the current new standards. I informed her of that when I saw her, as she showed them to me. She was going to replace them when she got home, so I don’t know if she took it down until she can replace them or if admin took it down due to the pictures. Either way it will be back up after she replaces them.
Oh my nice review SAS! Really like the one pic on her showcase. She is hot! And I love me some MILF! And the fact that she’s Asian is icing on the cake. A rare find indeed. Thanks for sharing the encounter!
She had to remove her other three pictures due to the new policy but I am sure she will replace them soon. She has a lot of hot pictures that are within the policy guidelines and I gave her a few recommendations of ones I hope she posts. If I knew how to post them here I would ��