Implants

I think I'm I the minority here but I've never felt/touched breast implants before. I am very new to the hobby and have only experienced a nice AMP, but I got to thinking about it realized I've never experienced them. Would love to, any thoughts? Anybody want to offer to help out? LOL
I'd prefer a floppy real titty that has to be perched on your forearm like an eagle just for the arieola to fly than a fake one. Not saying I wouldn't see a lady with fake tits.....but the one with real ones I'd like better.

I Hit a lady from the back that had a fake ass in Atlanta. Shit felt about the same though during sex. Not so much of interest otherwise though.
You know I'm not even necessarily talking about having a session, hell I'd just like to feel them, see what they are all about you know?
A gent once told me he prefers the look and feel of tits to drag. He said in his experience fake tits felt like a grapefruit in a sock.
I prefer real myself. Bigger the better. Soft saggy or firm.
There's a huge difference between real and fake, but they're both fun. You can feel the implants are more liquid feeling, more like a water balloon, where real breasts are fleshy. I prefer real, but both are fun, fun, fun
See, I just want to know for myself. I guess I should just find a provider who could accommodate
See, I just want to know for myself. I guess I should just find a provider who could accommodate Originally Posted by JimmyD1482
Just go to a strip.club and get a lap dance. You'll have the experience before the night is over. That is, of course, all you want to doo is feel some bolt ons.
Then just go for it, Jim. You'll keep wondering until you do, get it off your bucket list, have fun.
Personally, I just love titties. Real or fake doesn't make a difference to me.
I love enhanced breasts if they have been done teardrop style.
I do need to just make it happen. My over all feeling is that I love breast so I don't think I'll be disappointed.
  • R.M.
  • 01-07-2017, 04:40 PM
Implants are over rated. I had mine removed and I love my perfect natural D's.
Personally, I just love titties. Real or fake doesn't make a difference to me. Originally Posted by Audreyg
Truer have never been spoken Ms. Audrey
I'm glad to now someone feels the same!

Truer have never been spoken Ms. Audrey Originally Posted by sillyrabbit