Good news

I will be relocating to Kansas City Mo as of August 1...........I will still be touring the midwest,Missouri,Texas,and several other states but will have my main base as Kansas City Mo.
I am so excited!!!
Wow that's great Dallas. Hope to get to see you once you are in Mo.
So where do I get good old fashioned fried chicken like my momma used to make???
Stroud's!
Wow. Congrats on the move!
Well I made the move from New Orleans to Missouri this past week!

I will actually be living in a small town not far from Springfield....so therefore I will be using Springfield as my homebase...but I will be traveling almost fulltime throughout this state and other select U.S. states.

I am so excited to be able to play with yall more!!!
Welcome babe!
thanks...I am still looking for that "hot dam its good" fried chciken..lol
thanks...I am still looking for that "hot dam its good" fried chciken..lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
MY HOUSE! (sticks tongue out)
  • tml
  • 07-23-2014, 09:06 PM
In the Springfield area, for fried chicken....of course we DO have a Popeyes....definitely the best of the fast chicken chains...

But for the actual best chicken, it's probably Rosie Jo's in Ozark, at least in my experience.

Marley's - also in Ozark - markets their fried chicken, too - but I haven't tried it yet. I CAN vouch for the fact that Marley's IS a great restaurant, but I've only been there once, and got a steak, not the chicken (I plan on trying it next time I go).
You MUST try Springfield style cashew chicken.
DR, not sure about SW MO fried chicken; when you get a chance, head north a bit (Bolivar) to get the pork tenderloin sandwich from Smith's restaurant.

And if you decide to frequent MG's place, let us know if you bring another doubles partner on board.
  • tml
  • 07-26-2014, 10:32 PM
....when you get a chance, head north a bit (Bolivar) to get the pork tenderloin sandwich from Smith's restaurant..... Originally Posted by algrace
+1
thanks...I am still looking for that "hot dam its good" fried chciken..lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
TML mentioned Marley's. I will vouch for them. Super good. It's run by the couple who did Riverside Inn in Ozark for decades, just the old place kept flooding every time the Finley rose. BTW welcome to the area Dee. Hope to have the pleasure of meeting you some day!
well I found some kickass BBQ today! I ate at Bandanas in St Louis! Yummmmmm!!