Pick Up Lines

Well was in Wall Mart the other day. I start down an isles and this beautiful ass, covered in short shorts with long blonde hair in high heels is walking in front of me. Her ass just had that perfect wiggle. I'm thinking to myself dam I would like to get to know her. I let it pass and went on about my shopping. I came across her a couple more times but just passed on by trying to think of something to say. Finally I rounded a corner and there she was. I walk up to her, she is looking at beads, and out of my mouth comes " Don't I know you". She turns around and takes a good look at me and said, "No I don't think so." "Have a nice day" I felt pretty stupid, but I had tried.
Anybody got any good lines to share? I may have had better luck with nice shoes want to fuck? I'm an older guy and don't do stuff like that very often.
Next time try "Did you sit in a pile of sugar?" and when she says "why?" say "because you've got a pretty sweet ass". It works every time.
I walk up and say, "I think I know your Daddy. Isn't he a carpenter?" She says, "No, he's not a carpenter. Why do you think that?" And you say, "Cause he sure built a great looking back porch on you!"
I get a lot of laughs with that one. (No girls, tho.)
Thanks for the suggestions. I will give them a try at my next opportunity.
Next time try "Did you sit in a pile of sugar?" and when she says "why?" say "because you've got a pretty sweet ass". It works every time. Originally Posted by PleasureAficionado
after tonight, there will only be 8 planets
cuz, im gonna destroy uranus!
My face is leaving at 8! Be on it.
I would love to kiss your lips passionately, then move slowly up to your belly button
after tonight, there will only be 8 planets
cuz, im gonna destroy uranus! Originally Posted by knotty man
I think you mean 7.
Next time try "Did you sit in a pile of sugar?" and when she says "why?" say "because you've got a pretty sweet ass". It works every time. Originally Posted by PleasureAficionado
If by chance that doesn't work , walk up to her and say "excuse me, I think I need to tell you what people are saying behind your back". When she asks "what are they saying?" say "Nice Ass!"
How'd you like to make 50 bucks? The hard way!
Rodney Dangerfield
Walk up to her and say, "Hello, I'm EXTREEEEMELY WEALTHY."
You can call me Cake,
'cuz I'll just go straight to your butt
In that case, "Hello, Cake!"
Didn't I see you on stage at the miss Mo Padgett. Or. When I first saw you I thought we made love in a former life but that can't be true, I would have remembered that for several life times.