Stepping into Turd Fergosun's Shoes for a Moment...

the news won't say it.. CNN especially.. but...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/11/us/fo...ing/index.html

I live 20 minutes away.. I am not fooled. this was 600 Black people, mostly Hoodlums. they don't give a Rat's Ass about social distancing, they do as they damn well please. the Cops are too afraid (and too smart) to break this shit up.. what would they gain from enforcing the rules on THESE people? nothing.. maybe lose a limb or their life.

nobody will say it, but this is why crime runs rampant and free in the.. I'll be politically correct.. Inner City. those people won't police themselves, they don't care, so the Cops don't either.. let the animals devour each other. if Cops DO come in to enforce law, they are at best loudly criticized, at worst gunned down.

funny how this story is treated, compared to the Georgia Jogger. there is a lot of comparison in the 2 events, if One cares to look. Fort Worth Police know they are outnumbered, and retreat.. give up. the Black Jogger stood no chance against Shotguns pointed at him, but he couldn't put down his aggression for a moment, and choose life. in both situations, the Aggressors were THOSE people.

I live 20 minutes away.. I am not fooled. this was 600 Black people, mostly Hoodlums. they don't give a Rat's Ass about social distancing, they do as they damn well please. the Cops are too afraid (and too smart) to break this shit up.. what would they gain from enforcing the rules on THESE people? nothing.. maybe lose a limb or their life.

nobody will say it, but this is why crime runs rampant and free in the.. I'll be politically correct.. Inner City. those people won't police themselves, they don't care, so the Cops don't either.. let the animals devour each other. if Cops DO come in to enforce law, they are at best loudly criticized, at worst gunned down.

funny how this story is treated, compared to the Georgia Jogger. there is a lot of comparison in the 2 events, if One cares to look. Fort Worth Police know they are outnumbered, and retreat.. give up. the Black Jogger stood no chance against Shotguns pointed at him, but he couldn't put down his aggression for a moment, and choose life. in both situations, the Aggressors were THOSE people. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Too bad you see things that way. I suppose one could get away with it if they claimed sarcasm, or parody, like Schiff did. Nah, that won’t work in this case.
Too bad you see things that way. I suppose one could get away with it if they claimed sarcasm, or parody, like Schiff did. Nah, that won’t work in this case. Originally Posted by bambino
why is it too bad? I frankly don't know of anyone who would disagree with what I posted.. do you?

we will never know, you only give brief responses, no ideas or opinions are ever fleshed out. you never give your hand away, nobody can tell what you think about anything, really.
They don't care about the law anymore than Trump does...
They don't care about the law anymore than Trump does... Originally Posted by matchingmole
true.. odd pivot, but yeah, and Biden (or his Representative ) wrote a good piece about Trump's tactics.. he is the force for LIBERTY now, fuck social distancing..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...navirus-op-ed/

funny how this story is treated, compared to the Georgia Jogger. there is a lot of comparison in the 2 events, if One cares to look. Fort Worth Police know they are outnumbered, and retreat.. give up. the Black Jogger stood no chance against Shotguns pointed at him, but he couldn't put down his aggression for a moment, and choose life. in both situations, the Aggressors were THOSE people. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I agree. The police are in a no win situation here, & probably don't have their heart into being big brother over wearing masks outdoors, anyway.

I do not understand why older members of that community hate the police so much - especially now that many agencies are fully integrated with command structures fully represented by previously marginalized members of the community.
true.. odd pivot, but yeah, and Biden (or his Representative ) wrote a good piece about Trump's tactics.. he is the force for LIBERTY now, fuck social distancing..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...navirus-op-ed/ Originally Posted by Chung Tran
If you believe Biden wrote that, I’d like to know if you have any interest in purchasing a bridge.
why is it too bad? I frankly don't know of anyone who would disagree with what I posted.. do you?

we will never know, you only give brief responses, no ideas or opinions are ever fleshed out. you never give your hand away, nobody can tell what you think about anything, really. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I give my opinions all the time. As usual, your post isn’t based in reality.
If you believe Biden wrote that, I’d like to know if you have any interest in purchasing a bridge. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
better not pass this up Chunk! and I'll sell you a river to cross