Do you Hobby on holidays?

Happy Easter All! Do you Hobby/Provide on holidays, or is this time off for family functions and rest?
Oooppps meant to post in Main, as its more of a general question. Guess my minds on kink.
If there is a window of opportunity it doesn't matter what day or what holiday it is, it's gonna happen....If I need my kink on, I know the Mistress I'm gonna call as well...BTW Happy Easter to everyone...
Ms. Athena - Jr. never goes on holiday...keep those avatars cuming.

Happy Easter to all.
Happy Easter to ALL! Anytime I hobby...it's a holiday!
Happy Easter. I will hobby anytime except Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve/Day. Though I've noticed it's usually dead on the holidays. These 2 holidays coming up: Easter and Memorial Days I'm working but I don't expect any business on those dates, so it's usually a holiday for "me". I might go get a massage and go have a great meal (depending on where I am).
I hobby MOST holidays...except Easte is reserved for the grandbaby....gotta hunt eggs{lol}

I have noticed that Mothers Day is a big day for appts.....guess guys send their wives to their moms so they can get a piece!
Come here you cum sluts and suck my eggs.
Ummmm Cum filled eggs..............
YummmmmmmmmmmmY!!!!!!
Happy Easter and Passover all...
May the holidays allow your spirits to soar, as free people...
Happy easter all! I think it does slow a bit during the holidays. People are more focused on family imo
Mother's day is coming up next month, but then everyday is Mother's Day...
Ms. Athena, please let me know when you come to Dallas, I'm all yours to play with!