Encounter: Foxy @ Blue: Because I had to know the truth, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0? "You can't handle the truth!"

Date: 11/23/2019
Name: Foxy
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: -
Phone: 972-241-2999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Fewest of any AMP in the area, BBBj, BBFS, 3 seconds of TUMA,
Hair Length and Color: Beautiful long brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Foxy is perfect. She is under 5' and around 90 pounds. Her MMs are great work and fit her frame well. Her ass is gorgeous. Shaved tiny pussy that never got tasted (sigh), and when she finally did smile, she is so damn cute. If you don't have ROS access, I only give her a yes for those who want to fulfill a K-Pop fantasy or a Phuket street teen dream.
Recommendation: No
I guess that makes my mind up..
Thank you sir for saving me some money to spend on girls like scarlet..
Thanks
. Well written review and good information.
Sorry to hear about your bad experience

I would add that she is in her thirties - I've seen her.

She was a great visit for me and I would have paid her twice as much.

I've seen her several times and she is great.

Super petite and very pretty
Like many others, some of the highlights of my AMP experiences have been with Foxy. And unlike Cheb, I’ve never had a bad experience with her. As always, YMMV.
I booked with her for tomorrow, then I read that girth can be a problem for her and tried to switch to Scarlet who will be out. Is it really an issue or a YMMV thing?
with all the information posted about Foxy, it should have been CLEAR 2 months ago. if you are a big guy, over 6 feet, your mileage is in jeopardy. a guy who is 6'5" would absolutely not be served in Vietnam. who cares if you are not hung like a Moose, they will never find out. they see a big guy and run like Hell the other direction.

with that in mind, I don't know why so many seem shocked that Foxy can't or won't give her best with a big guy. you have White Providers who reject Black Guys for the same size fears. I'm sure Foxy has had bad experiences with large guys, she is concerned for her health.. the same attitude of "service me or else", is what ran Laura off after 5 days.. Laura, who was equally small and tight, but couldn't handle large guys.

Foxy is cute and adorable, but.. she is not made for everyone. there are plenty of ladies to choose, why force yourself on Foxy, when you know (it has been reported a million times, hyperbole be damned) your service level is likely diminished greatly if you are large?
I’m 5’6” and in decent shape, it’s not that, it’s the other girth
I saw the size issue after booking. I prefer younger looking girls as post 40 looking turns me off a bit and makes performance suffer.

It’s fine Texas white snake, but it ain’t no damn too bucu.
book with Foxy then, she is great.. but don't come back bitching in this thread. really beginning 2 months ago, if you book with Foxy and you are too big to receive satisfactory service, it's on you. with Perfect gone, Foxy is the only one of her kind in Dallas (that I know of), so she will get plenty of business. she is in a good position to reject larger guys, and the reports are overwhelming that she often does.
I’ll stick with it and see how it goes. I’ve never given a bad review in 7 years.

I still miss Aji, haven’t found anyone as good as her!
I’ll stick with it and see how it goes. I’ve never given a bad review in 7 years.

I still miss Aji, haven’t found anyone as good as her! Originally Posted by lv2please
damn.. I had forgot that name.. Aji was unique, very intelligent. you would never guess someone like her would work at a Spa. perfect English, great personality. we will never see One like her again.
She was absolutely perfect. She got playfully miffed at me for making her cum twice at 10am because she had a long day ahead. She also told me she never came so fast at work. True or not her IOP was off the charts. Her trombone playing was the best I’ve ever had. She was one of my ATF.