URL / Website: https://littlerock.rubratings.com/54433
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Discreet Studio Apt in West LR
Activities: Convo, Jokes, Massage, HJ, Russian, BJ, Jokes, Convo
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, Straight, Shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5'4", tan, blonde hair, blue eyes, athletic, curvy, extremely good hygiene, a few discreet tats - didn't even notice them the first time I saw her, very funny gal - would be fun to go to a comedy club and have drinks with - light hearted, whimsical, DD would be my guess
Recommendation: Yes
Forgot to include: $.75 was her rate way back when I first saw her - she said she never goes up on rates once you're a client, so that's what she stuck to. I still left her $$ anyway...she more than earned it
Forgot to include: $.75 was her rate way back when I first saw her - she said she never goes up on rates once you're a client, so that's what she stuck to. I still left her $$ anyway...she more than earned it Originally Posted by CH Luke
Sounds like a treat and I have heard she is super funny! I tried to see her once but it's hard when you have to come down from NWA.

Great review! Katie and I have communicated but not been able to make it happen yet.

LMAO at Ex!!!
Great review! Katie and I have communicated but not been able to make it happen yet.

LMAO at Ex!!! Originally Posted by austin88998833

I believe she goes by Kaate now, at least on P411.
In three plus years of seeing Katie I’ve yet to see or catch even the slightest whiff of cigarette smoke. In fact she is quite health conscious and works out regularly.
In three plus years of seeing Katie I’ve yet to see or catch even the slightest whiff of cigarette smoke. In fact she is quite health conscious and works out regularly. Originally Posted by Joebillybob
Agreed - very health conscious. Zumba, etc. I'm just hypersensitive to it - can smell it from a car ahead in traffic. Never smells in her clothes or hair. Fresh breath. Not trying to insult her - sometimes, I can smell it literally in the air from someone's lungs even after mouthwash. This was the case this time. If memory serves, I don't believe I detected it previously with her. I was surprised as well.