URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Naco/Thousand Oaks
Activities: Massage, Daty, cbj, mpcfs, hj
Hair Length and Color: Dark past shouldered
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very pretty. Probably 5’6”. Nice breasts, probably 34c? No signs at all of children. One of the prettiest girls I’ve seen at an AMP.
Recommendation: Yes
Did she have a butt? I can't stand that flat crap.
Better than most Asians, yes
Thanks for the information. I’m Amped!! I will be going tomorrow. Love those pretty ones.
This sounds interesting. I thought they were closed.
What was she getting impatient about?
The place sucks and not in a good way. I went and wanted a cbj. 100 bucks. Kinda of high for an unknown but well ok. She promptly got the oil and started a tug. I kept waiting for the cbj to start but she was too busy jack hammering me. I did the mouth signal and she reluctantly complied. Saran Wrap cover wasn’t good either. So I stopped her and went home.

My recommendation is to pass. Better action for the money elsewhere
Walking out is quite a statement to them.

I can’t stand Saran Wrap cbj. It feels like something an idiot teenager would do because they don’t have a condom.
What was she getting impatient about? Originally Posted by HappyBoy69
Not cumming faster
Oh yeah, door fee was $70. This place is a rip off in my opinion. Only one thing worse than being rushed. Being hijacked and rushed.
Oh yeah, door fee was $70. This place is a rip off in my opinion. Only one thing worse than being rushed. Being hijacked and rushed. Originally Posted by Amatuer GYN
I have never paid more than $60 door fee for the hour.