Ramdon Question

I guess I am bored but I was wondering about the avatars that I like the most in the South Texas forum.

These are my top three in no particular order:

Silvester91999 - The blond is golden!
bistraigth69 - Pretty cool skulls
J.D. Davis1099 - The chick is hot no wonder he is constantly searching for her. If you ever find her let me know I will break my piggy bank for her.

I have her, my sugar baby, only with blond hair.....and yes she keeps me broke....all the time....she would give my avatar a hell of a run in the looks department. There are a couple of hobbiest that have met her when we have gone out together they know who she is....and NO, I am keeping this one all to myself......selfish bastard I am....
Nothing personal but I don't like guys to have hot chicks in their avatars.

It's a serious fucking buzz-kill to discover that it's really some fucking hard-leg at the other end.

lol true that!

It's a serious fucking buzz-kill to discover that it's really some fucking hard-leg at the other end.

. Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
I would have to agree. I see the hot avatar and i'm like SHWING!! NEW PROVIDER!!! oh wait its just a dude
Thanks for liking our Avatar, UtrSKr

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
lol