Short term availability thread for Dallas?

delete recently I toured in Oklahoma and found out that there was a short term availability thread listed in their requests / ISO forum. Does dallas have anything like that anywhere?
Disregard the first word (delete) in that post please..... Sorry. I use talk text and sometimes my phone gets possessed, lol
No. Providers in Dallas are unable to follow the rules for those types of threads, so we do not allow them. Sorry.
Maybe the dumb rules couldn't follow the providers....butt they can show taint now smh
Well. ..I wish there were a short notice thread right NOW!
Both the girls I set up with this evening have become unavailable. ...one's baby sitter flaked and the other just hasnt checked in here in 24 hours.

Crap....I'm so horny too! ......sigh
Some of the smaller markets have a SNATCH thread but they are smaller markets with around 200-300 ECCIE providers and is easier to manage. DFW has 700+ providers on ECCIE and this was tried once before and failed miserably due to the same providers who couldn't follow the rules of the thread and spammed ads all day as if they were on backpage and Craigslist. Due to that, for a market this large it's more trouble than help.

Try chat, lots of DFW gals in there most of the time to try for a quickly notice solution.
DFW ladies are starting to migrate to the new P411 short notice ad boards. I check it pretty frequently, and there are usuall 15-20 ads for Dallas alone at any one time.

It really demonstrates the difference in coverage, too. It's dominated by N Dallas women. Interesting how y'all flock to that part of town.