Encounter: WOW! Cici has all the skills. FANTASTIC time!

Date: 8/24/19
Name: Cici
Phone: (512) 552-6222
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Downtown, South Austin
Activities: FBSM, BBBJ, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Asian black hair, just past her shoulders.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: a thin beauty, about 5'5", slender waist, nice b-cups, very pretty facial features and beautiful smile.
Recommendation: Yes
Profile? Showcase?
Profile? Showcase? Originally Posted by AustinDevGuy
None of the above. This is an AMP girl at a no-name AMP.
Where is this place?
None of the above. This is an AMP girl at a no-name AMP. Originally Posted by South Nice Guy
Ait. So its kind of just a "text the number and see what happens?"
Ait. So its kind of just a "text the number and see what happens?" Originally Posted by austintoast
Kinda.

This is where trusting a fellow hobbiest's review comes in handy. In this case, we're talking about Cap'n Crunch. I've found his reviews to be spot on. While YMMV, if he says the girl is all that and a bowl of chips, I tend to get ready for snack time.

When you text, ask for the girl he reviewed here.
Where is this place? Originally Posted by sonamb
Just North of E Ben White, South Austin.
Kinda.

This is where trusting a fellow hobbiest's review comes in handy. In this case, we're talking about Cap'n Crunch. I've found his reviews to be spot on. While YMMV, if he says the girl is all that and a bowl of chips, I tend to get ready for snack time.

When you text, ask for the girl he reviewed here. Originally Posted by South Nice Guy
Thanks for the compliment South Nice Guy. I really try my best to give accurate and honest assessments of anyone I see.
South ATX, DT, and North of Mr Ben White.
It’s listed under AMP review.
That narrows it down to 4 or so places.
I suppose one can call and ask “where are you C C?, I need you”.

dang
I just got finished visiting her based on seeing this post. I had a great time and will write a review. She can't speak English worth a crap, but not much needs to be discussed.
Thanks Cap'n for the heads up. Had a fun session with her today. She told me she was heading back to California on the 15th. Will try to hit her up again before she departs.
Captain you have been a steady contributor for a long time. Always accurate
  • noman
  • 09-05-2019, 05:39 PM
Its often referred to as Helena's Spa. Just north of Peers hotel on the West side of I 35 between Woodward and Oltorf.