Physical Description: Tall, rather thin Colombian girl, pretty average looking
Recommendation: No
Thanks!

Good honest report.
  • ATX
  • 09-05-2019, 11:00 AM
Got a live one.
Thanks for the review.

Please don't take the disappointing session personal but keep this in mind.

First, It is impossible for someone trafficked to bring their A game 24/7.

Secondly, Austin Day spa is 100 feet from a school so the owners are probably taking out their anger on the gals because they know what's going to happen.

I'm sorry the issues made your session not very good but don't take it personally.
I totally agree.my review will come soon.
But i had terrible time with kiara. I choose her after i read a review but when i met her it was horrible.
After shower she made me lay down in room and then disappeared doe 15 min. I walked out of room seeing her sitting and texting outside.
When in cfs, she stopped me from touching her boobs. She was urging to finish in first position only.
She is not great looking. She is tall. Best feature is boobs may be but not allowed to touch.
I like it when they shed tears.
Thanks for the review.

Please don't take the disappointing session personal but keep this in mind.

First, It is impossible for someone trafficked to bring their A game 24/7.

Secondly, Austin Day spa is 100 feet from a school so the owners are probably taking out their anger on the gals because they know what's going to happen.

I'm sorry the issues made your session not very good but don't take it personally. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I always find it interesting how treesnot has information. Is he stalking the girls. A member of a social warrior group. He has an unusual amount of information about amps that. Looks creepy. Why? I think he has been scorned but an amp girl looking for a date. It 8s also interesting that out of the number of amps in town he selectively focuses on a select few. Hence my theory of being scorned