Will trump testify at his own trial

The 30,000 lies guy?

Of course not.

But the odds are good he will blurt. And he will blurt big.
  • jan-w
  • 06-14-2023, 12:45 AM
Will he testify at his trial? Hell no.
Will he rant and rave and bash everyone in sight on social media? Hell yes.
Will the pro-trump judge care? Hell no.
He in real estate you ever know one not to lie.
Trump will blurt out the testimony that hangs him.
I think that President Trump will "testify" at every political rally and campaign stop until faced with a legal gag order.

Then he will say thingsike " . .well you know what I mean, but they won't let me say it . . ." and then turn to a political supporter on the stage who will fill in the phrase or remark that is forbidden to Trump.

It has been a long time, but during O.J. Simpson's murder trial (the first trial) Jay Leno was slapped with a gag order for making fun of Judge Ito on TV every night. No problem, he brought in every Las Vegas comedian he knew for a devastating 25-20 second one liner about the nudge.

Mr. Trump will conduct his own defense in public via TV and social media.
That would be completely wrong.

Leno was hit with a gag order in the Michael Jackson trial.

NOT oj Simpson.

Trump most likely to get gag order.

That's as much needed to keep his bullshit in as well as Melenia's dick out.
I think that President Trump will "testify" at every political rally and campaign stop until faced with a legal gag order.

Then he will say thingsike " . .well you know what I mean, but they won't let me say it . . ." and then turn to a political supporter on the stage who will fill in the phrase or remark that is forbidden to Trump.

It has been a long time, but during O.J. Simpson's murder trial (the first trial) Jay Leno was slapped with a gag order for making fun of Judge Ito on TV every night. No problem, he brought in every Las Vegas comedian he knew for a devastating 25-20 second one liner about the nudge.

Mr. Trump will conduct his own defense in public via TV and social media. Originally Posted by ICU 812