Tips & Info That Should Help Providers & Hobbyists Avoid LE

#1......i don't agree with one bit. i seem to recall a few agency's in my area that got popped. how, they cops sent in informants and yes they were doing FULL appointments. the other was actual le going in, not doing full appintments, but they were def groping and had wandering hands! Originally Posted by naughtynikki84

NUMBER 1 ...IS WAY OFF(NOT TRUE) I DID THAT YEARS AGO, GRABBED HIS HAND PUT IT ON MY BOOB, HE SAID A FORCEFULLY MADE HIM DO IT!! HE WAS LIKE 6'2 AND 220 POUNDS I WAS 5'5 120 POUNDS, HOW COULD I FORCEFULLY DO THAT!!!
Some very interesting facts, data and speculation in many of the posts above. I won't dispute any of it at this point because it is fruitless to argue. However,

In most jurisdictions, the mere

"offer of money for sex" or the "offer of sex for money (or perhaps even value)" constitutes the elements of the criminal act.

What is an "offer" can be defined in many ways, and, for the most part most LEOs are not very much concerned with anything that happens after the ARREST.

Read the above very carefully.

Only the prosecutors are concerned with trial outcomes. They work with what they are given by the LEOs. Most LEOs are very content to make a bust and let the courts "sort it out."

For the most part, LEOs are usually just doing their job. Harvesting the "low hanging fruit" is their easiest way to make their numbers, so good screening raises that bar just a bit. Excellent screening is even better, but virtually anyone in the P can be targeted and compromised and busted.

However, during ELECTION seasons, LEOs and prosecutors usually step up their enforcement of sex crimes, including the P, because it makes headlines and helps protect their budgets.

Squeaky wheels get greased - meaning that citizen complaints are responded to, and if enough citizens (or if only a few prominent citizens) are complaining about the P, the LE reacts.