Boycott PIMPS!

A very good friend of mine, HoneyAngel recently got stolen from her life and is now owned by a PIMP, the same PIMP who owns a number of girls in Arkansas. He is a nasty MF and steals what he can from his stable of clueless girls. I have always taken the PIMP free pledge, and never see girls I know are owned by nasty parasitic slimy fucks.

I can no longer vouch for Honey. She has been my ATF for over 4 years, but now I am very saddened to see her hustled, sold and owned by a despicable beast. I would ask everyone here to stay away from him and his stable of pimped whores. He is bad news and if girls and guys keep away from his business, he will fail and he will no longer have power as a slaveowner over any of us.
I am on board on the pledge.
Uh, yep I would say that is a HELL yes from me . Sounds like your ATF needs to get away before it is to late.
I would ask everyone here to stay away from him and his stable of pimped whores. Originally Posted by MoonHowler
Tell us who they are, and it will be easier for us to stay away.
As I suspected when I saw the thread subject line... you're preachin' to the choir. But don't take that as criticism... if I were still hobbying I'd be taking the pledge with y'all.

Cheers,

bcg
Thanks for the support guys. The sad part of this situation is for the girl's son, whose mother is now a slave to a big nasty pimp. I know with 100% certainty about Honey and I know of many other girls that work for this dude, but unfortunately I don't have definitive evidence about the other girls, though I am pretty certain about several. The AR boys have been discussing this on the Board off and on for awhile and there are several threads that list a lot of the girls.