Memphis, you know I love you!

That's why I'm coming to see you Thursday!!!

xoxo

Aj

I'm not missing you this time Baby. I'm getting the AJ experience plus giving you the Balls25 experience. LOL I feel like there's a lot of
going to happen.

I'm not missing you this time Baby. I'm getting the AJ experience plus giving you the Balls25 experience. LOL I feel like there's a lot of
going to happen. Originally Posted by Balls25
Hells yeah!!!
Count me in also
I sense an impending gangbang.
bluff, bluff, bluff. See what you started!
bluff, bluff, bluff. See what you started! Originally Posted by Sonoman
Something I deeply regret. I may have to put AJ on my ignore list to put her out of my misery.

[Smiley insertion left to the reader; am I joking or am I serious? Only my evil twin knows for sure. ]

Cheers,

bcg
Count me in also Originally Posted by micheal_786
I certainly hope so!
I sense an impending gangbang. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
Bwaahaahaa!!!

I am a freak, oh yes it is true.
But that is one thing I will not do.

xoxo
Something I deeply regret. I may have to put AJ on my ignore list to put her out of my misery.

[Smiley insertion left to the reader; am I joking or am I serious? Only my evil twin knows for sure. ]

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
There's two of you?!? Oh boy, oh boy!!!
bluff, bluff, bluff. See what you started! Originally Posted by Sonoman
He didn't start the fire. It was always burning, since the world's been turning. He didn't start the fire. No, he didn't light it, but he tried to fight it.
There's two of you?!? Oh boy, oh boy!!! Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
You realize that means there are twice as many men rejecting you as you thought? Most women I know would be seriously depressed at the thought of 100% more men rejecting them than before. Nice to know the meds are working.

Cheers,

bcg
He didn't start the fire. It was always burning, since the world's been turning. He didn't start the fire. No, he didn't light it, but he tried to fight it. Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
If I hadn't started it Titty Mac would have.

But it is AJ who's constantly tossing gasoline on the flames. (Or given the constant feeding frenzy around her, "tossing chum to the sharks" would be a better metaphor.)

Cheers,

bcg (reduced to being an adjunct to a brilliant marketing strategy)
Man, I miss all the fun lol.
Man, Bluff I need to get a ticket for the fun ride but I appears the bus may be full and miss my window of opportunity. I've been on side lines so long not sure if I remember the plays.