A must have App for Iphone & Android

Couple of my friends told me about this app whose primarily responsibility is to take a picture and send it to any number you want. Now you are thinking that this kind of app is already out so why should i download Snap Chat ?.

Well because Snap chat gives sender ability to take a picture, put a timer on the picture like 5 seconds and then send it. Once sent then the receiver will receive a notification for that picture. Once the receiver opens the pic, he/she will have only 5 seconds to look at it and the pic will be totally gone meaning no history of it, no cache etc, can't save it . The sender will also receive a notification that the pic has been seen by the receiver. This is a big plus just incase if you want to see any provider recent pics before seeing her to give you an idea that her pics are legit and accurate etc.
I'm sure the NSA has already broken that scheme and has an archive of every SnapChat picture ever sent.

Cheers,

bcg (who really is sure they do, actually)
I have only sent a face pic to two people before meeting them, BCG and Mike1701. No app will change my policy on that.
I have only sent a face pic to two people before meeting them, BCG and Mike1701. No app will change my policy on that. Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
Did you send me a full face pic? I don't recall that (I thought I got a partial, and a bit tastefully out of focus at that), but my Alzheimer's is growing more severe by the second...

Cheers,

bcg
Did you send me a full face pic? I don't recall that (I thought I got a partial, and a bit tastefully out of focus at that), but my Alzheimer's is growing more severe by the second...

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
I sent you a video begging you to come see me. I think pouting and cooing were involved....
I'm sure the NSA has already broken that scheme and has an archive of every SnapChat picture ever sent.

Cheers,

bcg (who really is sure they do, actually) Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
That I might agree. However, the app got more famous when those developers declines Facebook one billion offer
I have only sent a face pic to two people before meeting them, BCG and Mike1701. No app will change my policy on that. Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
I hope one day I am also listed in those name . Some providers won't but some might.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
You know now that I think about it, you're right. I think I did strategically angle the pics and video to give you an idea, but not my full face.
I hope one day I am also listed in those name . Some providers won't but some might. Originally Posted by micheal_786
Well, it seems that it's actually just a club of one. Mike1701.
Couple of my friends told me about this app whose primarily responsibility is to take a picture and send it to any number you want. Now you are thinking that this kind of app is already out so why should i download Snap Chat ?.

Well because Snap chat gives sender ability to take a picture, put a timer on the picture like 5 seconds and then send it. Once sent then the receiver will receive a notification for that picture. Once the receiver opens the pic, he/she will have only 5 seconds to look at it and the pic will be totally gone meaning no history of it, no cache etc, can't save it . The sender will also receive a notification that the pic has been seen by the receiver. This is a big plus just incase if you want to see any provider recent pics before seeing her to give you an idea that her pics are legit and accurate etc. Originally Posted by micheal_786
Read the details of the app it plainly states the the viewer can save the image via screen shot or image capture device. Even if SnapChat deletes from servers looks like it could still be saved.

And look, I'm underneath Abbey. What a nice place to be.
Read the details of the app it plainly states the the viewer can save the image via screen shot or image capture device. Even if SnapChat deletes from servers looks like it could still be saved.

And look, I'm underneath Abbey. What a nice place to be. Originally Posted by Sonoman
I don't think a person can hold for the incoming snap chat message, power button, and volume down at the same time for saving a screenshot in or 2 sexond
Well, it seems that it's actually just a club of one. Mike1701. Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
You're too geeky . Can't wait for your next memphis visit

And look, I'm underneath Abbey. What a nice place to be. Originally Posted by Sonoman
Mmmmm! We need to do that again soon.
You're too geeky . Can't wait for your next memphis visit Originally Posted by micheal_786
I am kinda geeky.
You know now that I think about it, you're right. I think I did strategically angle the pics and video to give you an idea, but not my full face. Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
Ah... My dick doesn't work, but it's nice to know that my memory hasn't completely fled the scene.

Cheers,

bcg