Republicans Well On The Way To Destroying Your Healthcare!

Well the nightmare scenario is here, republicans repealing Obamacare. Say hello to high risk pools, drops in benefits, higher premiums, cancellations of coverage, all because you rednecks were stupid enough to vote for a con man pussy grabbing white nationalist klansman racist homophobic delusional lying orange egomaniac asshole Donald Trump for president, now you will have to live with it, suckers!
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2017, 05:10 PM
Be called Trumpcare and it will be as bad as Obamacare. Can't wait until they score this thing!
Well the nightmare scenario is here, republicans repealing Obamacare. Say hello to high risk pools, drops in benefits, higher premiums, cancellations of coverage, all because you rednecks were stupid enough to vote for a con man pussy grabbing white nationalist klansman racist homophobic delusional lying orange egomaniac asshole Donald Trump for president, now you will have to live with it, suckers! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Obamacare hasn't been repealed yet. You just described all the problems we were having with Obamacare.

Jim
We've already said hello to drops in benefits, higher premiums, cancellations of coverage and we've lived with it long enough you reeky pox-marked pignut, cock sucking pussy, delusional yogurt sucking mutant.
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2017, 05:18 PM
Obamacare hasn't been repealed yet. You just described all the problems we were having with Obamacare.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Exactly!

They are replacing Obamacare with Trumpcare and fixed nothing!

Health care costs will continue to rise...it's just back to ER visits for poor folks.
Something has to come along to replace the FLU, that virus made so much money for them.
Exactly!

Health care costs will continue to rise...it's just back to ER visits for poor folks. Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, let's go single payer!!!!!!
Exactly!

Health care costs will continue to rise...it's just back to ER visits for poor folks. Originally Posted by WTF
It's not designed to fix anything. It's designed to make you think it's designed to fix something. The ACA or any variation of it is designed to make Insurance Co. wealthy not make you healthy.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2017, 05:54 PM
It's not designed to fix anything. It's designed to make you think it's designed to fix something. The ACA or any variation of it is designed to make Insurance Co. wealthy not make you healthy.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

Lol, true dat!

Let us take a look at how this new Trumpcare will effect the top .01%. Looks like a tax savings of 200k per year. Trump sure drained the swamp!

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politi...e-tax-cut-rich
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2017, 05:56 PM
We've already said hello to drops in benefits, higher premiums, cancellations of coverage and we've lived with it long enough you reeky pox-marked pignut, cock sucking pussy, delusional yogurt sucking mutant. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
If you knew how to read a graph, you'd know that the ACA lowered the rise in healthcare costs. This has been a problem a long time coming....Trumpcare is not going to fix your ills.
In historical context The Daililama was never really thought of as being bright
If you knew how to read a graph, you'd know that the ACA lowered the rise in healthcare costs. This has been a problem a long time coming....Trumpcare is not going to fix your ills. Originally Posted by WTF
If you knew how to read..............

http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/ro...e-costs-has-it
TRUMPCARE TRUMPCARE TRUMPCARE

I am all for it!

The Democrats should gain control of the Senate because of it.
Lol, true dat!

Let us take a look at how this new Trumpcare will effect the top .01%. Looks like a tax savings of 200k per year. Trump sure drained the swamp!

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politi...e-tax-cut-rich Originally Posted by WTF
Too early to tell. But I am not banking on anything coming along that would give me an incentive to change the coverage I've had for 25 plus years. I am sorry ya'all can have Obamacare, Trumpcare, Janicare for all I care.

Jim
Republicans Well On The Way To Destroying Your Healthcare! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Hey snowflake, Obama already did that back in 2009.