New Jobs Report Credit Goes To OBama , thank you Barak!

Trump is trying to take credit being the con man that he is but the new jobs report and thriving economy is all Barak Obama's doing and even Trumps chief economic advisor gives him the credit!

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/t...161800538.html
You truly are an idiot.
He is from Pittsburgh.He is truly are an idiot.
He is from Pittsburgh.He is truly are an idiot. Originally Posted by Tiger811
He is an idiot, but not because he says he's from Pittsburgh you moron.
You truly are an idiot. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
He blamed 8 years of shit on Bush, so he's gonna give Obaminable credit for the next 8 years of good shit from Trump. I guess HillaryNoMore is lucky she lost!!!
Trump has instituted ZERO economic policy to change the nature of economics in this country and until he does the credit goes to Obama. In fact until Trump issues a single policy affecting the economy and there's actually been enough time to determine cause and effect then he's actually done nothing.
Yep, Twitler has been SOOOOO busy fixing the country. That is when he's not playing golf, fighting with the media and waging war on the intelligence community.

It's amazing how one man can do so many things at once!

Ignint fucks!
He is an idiot, but not because he says he's from Pittsburgh you moron. Originally Posted by bambino
No, YOU'RE an idiot and a pissant because you're from PISSBURG, EATLER!

Speaking of DIPSHITS! Which one is you, EATLER?

Yep, Twitler has been SOOOOO busy fixing the country. That is when he's not playing golf, fighting with the media and waging war on the intelligence community.

It's amazing how one man can do so many things at once!

Ignint fucks! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

LMAO
Asswipe, the Hitler worshiping, cock loving PIG.
He blamed 8 years of shit on Bush, so he's gonna give Obaminable credit for the next 8 years of good shit from Trump. I guess HillaryNoMore is lucky she lost!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
If you idiots would read instead of just saying the first thing that comes out of your empty heads, you would have read it was not only me crediting OBama but his chief economic advisor, trump has done nothing but received promises from ceo's that haven't created a single job yet, it's all OBama
If you idiots .... Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Does it make you "feel" more intelligent to call people "idiots"?

Actually, you're not more intelligent, just because you do.
  • WTF
  • 03-11-2017, 11:46 AM

Actually, you're not more intelligent, just because you do. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Please tell us when you decided to stop calling others names and talking down to others in your condescending way.

Actually, you're not more intelligent, just because you do. Originally Posted by LexusLover
When I am talking to white redneck racist homophobic deplorables and the worst I call them is a idiot, I not only feel intelligent but kind too.

Actually, you are an idiot, LLephantMan. This evidence is readily visible and incontrovertible.

Please explain -- any of you -- what Twitler has done to create an uptick in new employment over his first month in office? Played a lot of golf, tho...

That's right.

E