Please add to list!
7. Hungry
8. Busted a nut earlier in the day and you a one shot guy
9. You're on a date already.
10. You're being followed.
11. You're being chased by the cops.
12. Not freshly showered
13. Without ED meds for me.
14. Exhausted or worn out from work or lack of decent sleep.
14. Exhausted or worn out from work or lack of decent sleep. Originally Posted by eholiday
That's when I am at my horniest.
She has a bunch of bad reviews... you know her pictures are not her in her ads, yet you go anyway....
M.M.
when you have to ride your bicycle to get there...................yep true story/a gent in Albuquerque rode his bike to see me and I was all way across town}

Or gotta take the bus to get there...another true story!
Hell Dallas. At least you know they will go to extremes to see you.
15. ...not sure where she is. Because, well, let's just leave it at that...
when you have to ride your bicycle to get there...................yep true story/a gent in Albuquerque rode his bike to see me and I was all way across town}

Originally Posted by DallasRain
One day a gent is going to see you and leave behind the cardboard sign he made to hitchhike a ride to you.

Originally Posted by DallasRain
Lol living in the D.C. area someone taking a bus or taking the metro/subway a few stops to see me isn't too weird (even with it's issues we've got a high ranking public transit system).
And touring Omaha I recall at least 2 gents riding their bikes to me. There's always the shower before getting "dirty" again .
When your current provider is running hella late on a multihour appointment (or overbooked and is squeezing more clients into your time slot) and has your hotel room number. You tell her you want to just cancel due to non response via text or calling earlier..... and now she finally responds and says she's coming up the elevator now and claims her phone died......via text

So u gently have sex with your new outcall provider while you silence your cellphone and wait for the hotel room door knocks to stop.......

So u gently have sex with your new outcall provider while you silence your cellphone and wait for the hotel room door knocks to stop....... Originally Posted by gimme_that
Haha. I can only imagine...