"Pre-existing Conditions"?

What are their pre-existing conditions? VVVVVVVV

The Liberals want them in the country regardless.
I have friends who live in McAllen -a border town here in Texas - and they are pissed. They are Hispanic whose parents came here legally. They have children in school now and they are very worried about the people not having their vaccination. She was telling me they had an outbreak of TB in their schools last year at this time and it came from an illegal. So they have cause to be concerned.
  • WTF
  • 10-29-2018, 04:35 PM
They have children in school now and they are very worried about the people not having their vaccination. She was telling me they had an outbreak of TB in their schools last year at this time and it came from an illegal. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Is she pissed at ignorant as fuck American parents not vaccinating their children because they think it might cause autism?

Do you think vaccination shots cause autism? I'm assuming you do not. Not trying to insult you if you do...
No. I am for kids getting their shots.

Is she pissed at ignorant as fuck American parents not vaccinating their children because they think it might cause autism?

Do you think vaccination shots cause autism? I'm assuming you do not. Not trying to insult you if you do... Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 10-29-2018, 04:47 PM
No. I am for kids getting their shots. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Thank God, there is a segment of society that far outnumbers this group heading here who do not believe in shots but I've not heard you or your friend complain about them.

Maybe you have and I wasn't paying attention.
Maybe your friend is worrying about the wrong thing vis a vis vaccinations.

But we ought to require immigrants be vaccinated in order to gain entrance to the country. If they’re not vaccinated, we should vaccinate them. I would not have a problem with that.

Is that what you’re talking g about LL? Kinda hard to extract an actual topic from your post.
  • WTF
  • 10-29-2018, 05:23 PM
Evidently LL thinks these 4k people are going to change the midterm election results and infect our kids!

I wonder his stance on vaccinations and if he thinks they cause autism?
What are their pre-existing conditions? VVVVVVVV

The Liberals want them in the country regardless. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Could "pre-existing condition" include thousands of military age males being predisposed to using violence when they don't get their way? Several Mexican policemen were injured, and at least one rock thrower was killed in the riot below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiv704WzkEE
I'm not understanding you. Why would I complain about those people? I assume they are U.S. citizens and have already been vaccanated. So who cares what they say? They have rights too.

Thank God, there is a segment of society that far outnumbers this group heading here who do not believe in shots but I've not heard you or your friend complain about them.

Maybe you have and I wasn't paying attention. Originally Posted by WTF
Not necessarily vaccinated.

Adult vaccinations are of concern.

Kids catch diseases from adults, regardless of their citizenship.
Dont allow anti-never Trumpers to dodge the fake issues. They are enticing the invasion with a promise of medical care and free money
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Not necessarily vaccinated.

Adult vaccinations are of concern.

Kids catch diseases from adults, regardless of their citizenship. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
then leave your money to Billy Gates. his foundation is big into vaccinations.

so American taxpayers don't pay for ILLEGALS to get vaccinated.

you can do that of course but the 90% tax rate is kinda ugly yeah??

BAHAHAAAA
Any sane person should understand the importance of vaccination. Many of us are old enough to remember the Polio outbreak of the mid '50's. We took both the Salk Shot and the Sabin Sugar Cube.

So if we do not wish to pay for the vaccination of this this Horde, then the logical step would be to simply deny them entry.
So if we do not wish to pay for the vaccination of this this Horde, then the logical step would be to simply deny them entry. Originally Posted by Jackie S
So you find it acceptable for people from other countries to storm our borders to get medical treatment funded by the U.S. taxpayers?

How about food?
Shelter?
Education?
Spending money?

Do I have to have a reason to deny someone access to my house?