URL / Website:
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: I-45 & Richey
Activities: CBJ
Hair Length and Color: Long Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall, bigger girl. Has huge fake lips, nice ass from what I could tell.
Recommendation: No
  • uhboy
  • 06-28-2018, 04:40 PM
Why would you mess with a tranny...
Why would you mess with a tranny... Originally Posted by uhboy
I used to question guys the same as you just did. I finally figured out it's not my place to judge others on their sexual preferences. Just my 2 cents but you might want to think about it.
We are not here to judge but rather to bust somebody's balls if they tip too much!
  • uhboy
  • 06-28-2018, 09:06 PM
I am not judging, just trying to find out what the attraction is.Even when I travel to other countries, I notice guys are attracted to them. So just trying figure out why?
I am not judging, just trying to find out what the attraction is.Even when I travel to other countries, I notice guys are attracted to them. So just trying figure out why? Originally Posted by uhboy
There ar a number of reasons I suppose. I tried it out because I was on a bit of a kink bender and I was curious. It was a fun experience and I’ve tried it a few more times and while the thrill of doing something so strange and taboo is still there, I haven’t had as good of a time.

Also some dudes like to get fucked in the ass but aren’t aesthetically attracted to dudes so they try to find a passable trans who can preform. They may dig a trans more than a chick with a strap on since there’s real flesh involved.
Sorry to hear that OP. It’s hard to find a good tgirl provider. But once you do it’s lot of fun,
Sorry to hear that OP. It’s hard to find a good tgirl provider. But once you do it’s lot of fun, Originally Posted by redhot11
So who do you recommend?
  • ND
  • 06-29-2018, 08:34 PM
So where should TS reviews go now?
When ever you put them in general population the flame wars begin.
I don't have a recommendation. They keep moving, switching between cities.

So who do you recommend? Originally Posted by fakename79