Where is everybody out here?

Heyyy my fellow Seattleites

I'm just curious if there's anybody on the board from Seattle?
I know a lot of people use another local board but I like to use multiple boards and have different options.
I think we need to liven up the place and have more people from the lovely Pacific northwest chime in and say hey
Hi Krystal. Nice to see you here. Not much action on this board for Seattle. Kinda reminds me of Chicago as well where there where a few dedicated posters but another board got most of the locals.
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-08-2016, 12:31 AM
Need to drag some of those locals on the local board over to this side.

Liven up the place a bit.
I'd love to know as well as I'm planning a visit for Spring 2017.
What is local board? PM me
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-08-2016, 08:53 PM
TNAboard but we really need to drag some of them over here.
Hi Krystal,

Good to see you over here. I would love to see more of the TNA community here since TNA has become "impaired".

Anyone here that is active on TNA: Please invite your friends. I have found this to be a very friendly and supportive community.

Take care.

S.
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-19-2017, 12:32 PM
I would have joined TNA Board, but then they required face/id photos to join. BIG no no for me.
I will be in Seattle for a couple months. Ready to try out the local talent.
How to get some action here. Just landed in Seattle here for three days.Looks like inactive eccie couldn't figure out tna
Hi I'm in Seattle and I'm on other boards as well
I would be visiting next week and looking at the ISO and other threads - drawing a blank... hope you guys & gals can point me in the right direction
I'm a tna member and reviewed on here As well
Me too
I've been using this board for a long time. when I moved to the South Sound area I found out quickly there was virtual no activity on the Seattle board so joined TNA. Since the review policy change there I find it less useful but unfortunately ECCIE has few ads and limited discussions on the Seattle board. It would be great if this board became more active. Nice to at least see some familiar names.