March trip!

I will finally be coming to your lovely city the beginning of March! Where is the best area to stay in? Things to do? I'm a big foodie, so who has the best food? I'm so excited, I've always wanted to come to Seattle!! I can't wait!! I look forward to meeting y'all!
Xoxo
Pearl District, Belltown, Northgate areas of Seattle seem popular as well as Bellevue.
I'm a bit of a foodie and I haven't started hunting yet but I def plan to since i'm visiting in March as well.
There's 1 place that I heard of in passing (in a discussion) that I plan to hit up called 'Biscuit Bitch' just for the name alone lol.
I might need to hit up a few Seattle folks I know for deets.
So many good places to eat and drink. Really depends on what you are looking for.
There's 1 place that I heard of in passing (in a discussion) that I plan to hit up called 'Biscuit Bitch' just for the name alone lol. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA

HAH!!

I love it! And will be on the lookout on my next visit.
So many good places to eat and drink. Really depends on what you are looking for. Originally Posted by benny9770

What's the sushi scene like?
And the coffee besides Starbucks?
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-13-2018, 01:51 PM
Sushi, on the higher end, I would suggest a trip to Shiro's(sold and no longer under Shiro himself) or Kashiba. Shiro is from the Jiro Dreams of Sushi KULTure. <- Netflix.

Seriously some of the best sushi I have EVER put in my face. @ Kashiba, arrive around 4:30 and wait in line to get seating at the bar. This is the only real way to eat there unless you sneak in for a late seating.

Biscuit Bitch is yum! I end up grabbing one to go and sitting in Victor Park on a sunny day. People watching is fun here, and sometimes a little sketchy.

My fav coffee shop is Vitrola. There is also Seattle Coffee Works right across from the entrance to Pike Place market that has an amazing siphon pot. Storyville is solid and has some of the best alternative milks I've found.

The food scene is AMAZING compared to Dallas. If you have a flavor in mine, shoot me a note and I don't mind making some suggestions.

Though you can literally toss a rock to find something good.