Harley.quinn

I received a text about two hours ago from Harley saying she was in town. I had not heard from her in over a year so I did not have her number saved. After doing some research and discovered who it was I tried to contact her back to set up a visit. An hour went by and she started responding back. She told me she required a deposit upfront before she would see anyone. I asked her if she had placed an ad somewhere because her account had not been active for a year. She responded by saying that she had posted an ad on ECCie. When I asked her how that was possible she got offensive and did not want to talk anymore. So y’all be careful not sure what is going on with her or her old number
Same here what told me stay away was she said 75hr I asked for pussy pic as I'm sure LE cannot send gentailia. She wouldn't send it. I pm a Dallas mod to see if account has been active or compromised no response but awfully awkward and no disrespect to her if this is an honest attempt to visit and apologies early if so.
Doesn’t look like the same Harley Quin that used to be in Beaumont
Doesn’t look like the same Harley Quin that used to be in Beaumont Originally Posted by Beaum3tx2

Beaumont was Harley "Queen" not Quin.
Thanks Lickidsplit1
I ask her to send me her address she send me the police station address
Speaking of HarleyQueen in Bea, what ever happened to her? seemed to disappear without any notice.
She ripped off people in Dallas doing this, or whoever has her phone
This is her account
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=352881 Originally Posted by Hrnygoat
last time she was here was almost a year ago? Maybe someone stole/hack her phone.
I thought Harley Quin was part of the group that killed the guy in Nederland. I know the girl that was part of that ordeal went by Harley Quin.
My understanding she is retired or on sabbatical. Has been for a while.