Texarkana

Been around since aspd days. Texarkana was once a gold mine for providers. We worked together and got the ladies here. When I search the board these days it’s a ghost town. Not sure who all the guys are that still play here, but I’d like to get Texarkana back on the providers radar. We had them visiting from DFW on a regular basis. PM me guys and let’s get a group started and get the ladies here again.

Sincerely,
Texan1965
  • xdb
  • 08-12-2019, 10:22 AM
May need to clear your PM boxes. I'm in support of this plan.
I'm planning a long texas tour with texarkana on my list
I come to Texarkana
Hey Tx , good to hear from one of the old timers , I have been lurking , my How times have changed . You do realize we signed up on the old board in 2002. Just 17 years ago ..
I bet for a few hour booking and the cost of travel, companions can be enticed to visit from Louisiana and Texas.
Hey Tx , good to hear from one of the old timers , I have been lurking , my How times have changed . You do realize we signed up on the old board in 2002. Just 17 years ago .. Originally Posted by GRIPITRIPIT
Fuck! I thought I heard a familiar voice.

17 years! Crap, that can't be! Rebecca is still under 30! She's been 29 as long as I can remember.

Now it's time to sit around the campfire, drink some beer and tell lies about the good old days.

Grip: always glad to see an ass just as sorry as mine around here. Good to see you're alive.

HID (21-HID)
Fuck! I thought I heard a familiar voice.

17 years! Crap, that can't be! Rebecca is still under 30! She's been 29 as long as I can remember.

Now it's time to sit around the campfire, drink some beer and tell lies about the good old days.

Grip: always glad to see an ass just as sorry as mine around here. Good to see you're alive.

HID (21-HID) Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog

Quite frankly, I'm surprised any of us old fuckers are still alive!
Glad to see you back Grip!!
Just sent a message to a provider to see if she would visit the Texarkana area & her reply was I never go there. So I don't know what going on but it's not good.
I do come there
I'm coming September 8th maybe the 7th only 1 day to test the waters. My experience is its a passing though town only, do not set up shop. They beg and beg then you get there and all the request go ghost. Now, that was years ago. So that is why I am testing the waters. I put up an ad weeks ago to warn them ahead of time putting up another one today to remind them my plans are still ago,
With Shrevport being a NO! NO! BIG FAT NO city we need another stopping point when going east Ladies. Shreveport/Bossier was ok before when they where just hot but they break the law just to get you. No rules apply in catching a girl. They do not have to say certain things do not have to do certain things if they find you; you are hemmed up period. Cost $3,000.00 to $4,500 to get out of it and that's for a non full service girl so unless someone is a repeat those guys in Shreveport are screwed...lol or not screwed.....That being said should make the close cities to that boom which would be Texarkana, Marshall, Ruston and Natchitoches all being about an hr away from each direction North, South, East and West. I always heard in the past stay on the Texas side so unless things changed and I haven't heard about it stay on the Texas side.
I’ll be in Marshal Tuesday - Thursday next week. Once you have seen me away from No No Town, I will schedule with you in the area to make it closer.

BTW guys, this trip is to set up new friendships. it won’t be much longer and I will see all repeat clients in my RV. I will be able to see you anywhere I have room to park and no two gents will be seen at the same location. I will be rolling around in more ways than one.

I’m only a few months away from going back under the radar and only seeing Those who are established with me. It’s getting to crazy out there for me.
I'm curious....does it matter if ladies stay in Texarkana AR vs Texarkana TX (like KCMO vs KCKS)?
I'm planning a few more Texas visits in the forseeable future and wouldn't mind adding Texarkana. I like to get around .
I was a member of the old ASPD. I signed up in 2003. Man time has flown by. I had a different screen name then.