bi ladies and threesomes

Just a question. As I am in last days of training I an looking for a threesome (2ladies and me) . I have noticed that most of the ladies are bisexual bit I am having a hard time getting my dream date to come true. Anyone have any idea why this is?? Am I the only one with this problem?
If I had a lady "partner in crime"... Lol ;-)
Your dreams will come true!
Just PM and Email the girls most do have a partner they enjoy more then others. Some are even open to "blind dates" with other verified providers that are established
To get the best bang for your buck make sure they are really bi and not just "Gay for pay"
Just PM and Email the girls most do have a partner they enjoy more then others. Some are even open to "blind dates" with other verified providers that are established Originally Posted by JayceeRivers
To get the best bang for your buck make sure they are really bi and not just "Gay for pay" Originally Posted by big country
JR - agreed! Their is a certain provider I have more chemistry with, I think it makes the meeting better for all. We already know each others likes and what is the most fun!

BC - Ask Ari if I'm really gay.
Bristol I was just saying to check to see if thier idea of a threesome matched his. There are some around town that advertize 2-girl while any idea of girl on girl is out. Anymore I have to skip your reviews you know heart meds and the green monster does not match.
JR - agreed! Their is a certain provider I have more chemistry with, I think it makes the meeting better for all. We already know each others likes and what is the most fun!

BC - Ask Ari if I'm really gay. Originally Posted by Bristol
Who cares..? you can be as gay as you want..butt if you reaaallly miss rubbing shoulders as much as you said I could be available gratis..I can work around your schedule and like I said, no charge.

btw, tell Ari that I know she like girls cause I watch her on the xxx cam..Ahhh ha ha

BC - Ask Ari if I'm really gay. Originally Posted by Bristol
Dang Bristol.......reading your post about Ari is so tempting....however...our schedules for a meeting have not been successful............crap.... ....now I have to think about two?????????.......oh the pitfalls of the hobby..........

I have to agree that it is way more fun for me if the lady's have chemistry.
If the exceptionally lovely and incredibly talented Bristol has a preferred female partner, I highly recommend you agree with her choice and put your pleasure into their hands, and of course, other places!

I have looked unsuccessfully for a doubles partner for quite some time. I love women, and love threesomes, so if any lady is interested in teaming up they can feel free to PM me.
Any group of 3 or more is my preference but of course I have my favorites. I will obviously be further along the journey with those women who I play with in and out of the hobby and would suggest them first.

Some of my male friends let me pick who we want next or prefer someone I haven't been with as they know I enjoy the new friend as much as they do. Wish that I could do reviews!

Bristol has beautiful new extentions. As one of my favorite playmates I was honored to be the first to condition them. HOT!
From a women's perspective...In no order...I enjoy Bristol and Natalie of EF (I played with both of them prior to hobby. Other favorites...Bobby Upside, Charlotte Bell and JoeJoe. I always am open to meeting other friends...as an ex-dancer who did a lot of bachelor parties that were gay for pay....I only play with women who really enjoy the company or other women.

FYI-for those who have had a hard time finding a double provider, please pm me. I am always open to meeting new reputable friends.

Love ECCIE,

Arianna
  • Bbell
  • 02-26-2012, 07:26 PM
Ari, you are making me hot.
From a women's perspective...In no order...I enjoy Bristol and Natalie of EF (I played with both of them prior to hobby. Other favorites...Bobby Upside, Charlotte Bell and JoeJoe. I always am open to meeting other friends...as an ex-dancer who did a lot of bachelor parties that were gay for pay....I only play with women who really enjoy the company or other women.

FYI-for those who have had a hard time finding a double provider, please pm me. I am always open to meeting new reputable friends.

Love ECCIE,

Arianna Originally Posted by Ari816
You are so yummy!!
Cant wait to play!!
Removed at the poster's request. - Adeptus32