Who the heck it is (rant)

Who the heck started treating Street meat (M**issa) like a princess
Now she is expecting same from all mongers
Someone spoiled her and no she is expecting more dough for doing half chopped ass job
Wasn't me. She's over priced as is.
Don't even know who your talking about.... but would like to know...
Nevermind... I found your review..
Guilty, !!! Jk
  • BLM69
  • 05-25-2015, 01:29 PM
We taking about sw Melissa? I have a funny story on her complaining ass, she tried to burn me and thought she got me.
Go on....
Share it buddy we are interested
  • BLM69
  • 05-25-2015, 11:37 PM
It went like this, I have gone to pick her up to go to the no-tel when I realized I've forgotten my wallet at home, she started saying her pimp was going to beat her ass if she went back with no $,

I have bought a Wal-Mart gift card a few days before and she agreed after asking her pimp and verifying funds, she convinced me to parked behind her house, her pimp comes out to move his car so I can pull out back,

She started with a half ass bbbj and rushed me to standing k9 outside the muddy backyard bitching about not getting cash to go buy forbidden subject to shoot up and ended the session and walked in the house still bitching,

I pulled out pissed and she text me to go get my wallet and get money and "she'll do me real good", I thought to myself, this sw think she got me good, I drove to the nearest Wal-Mart and transferred the funds to another gift card. I'm sure the pimp wasn't too happy with her when they went shopping.

She does have a sucker here paying her top dollar and that's the reason she bitches wanting the same money, the forbidden subject she uses has her tripping. I would stay far away from this sw.
looks like she got spoiled, damn it guys! all you lurkers out there don't spoil the SWs it kills the business and then they get GP syndrome like the girls on Eccie... if you are some kind of WK then just carry a single Jackson on you and that way you won't be tempted to go any higher except maybe the change you have in the cushion. just because you can pay more doesn't mean you should... keep it cheap and simple! ok rant over...
No worries fella's JS is back on the scene after a well needed holiday. Ol girl has a number now so if anyone wants to get at that ass let me know. Pics included in review.. she ready!! http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1353871

She text me yesterday on the hoe phone wanting a date. I'll tell her I'm posting her number and get back to you. Just don't spoil this one!
Nice job slayer.