OH2 DOWN AGAIN !?

Let's make a new site. Just need a couple business analysts to join the team. Originally Posted by jonfor4
There's a fella here with an alternate site, he regularly posts encounter reports.
Might also inquire with shine & see if he's got his dream site up & running.
There's a fella here with an alternate site, he regularly posts encounter reports.
Might also inquire with shine & see if he's got his dream site up & running. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Right, that has to be what’s keeping him busy these days…
Right, that has to be what’s keeping him busy these days… Originally Posted by Cendell M

Nah, he's busy jacking off to Two Girls and One Cup.
Oh2 is getting worse, every time something else starts to happen. I left here a couple of years ago, but- I figure at least people are less dramatic here.. I hope at least! Lol
I figure at least people are less dramatic here.. I hope at least! Lol Originally Posted by Julissia
We're strictly bidnizz here!
Oh2 is getting worse, every time something else starts to happen. I left here a couple of years ago, but- I figure at least people are less dramatic here.. I hope at least! Lol Originally Posted by Julissia
Um idk bout that one especially when pissy pants is around it gets REAL around these parts!