Hot Wax Play - Where Do You Like It?

For the men and women of this Realm.....

Sometimes it's very erotic to be the recipient of those hot drops of wax being plopped atop your skin. Feeling them strike one's chest...stomach...I rlish the sensation of having a woman dripping it on my cock and balls. Made the subsequent blowjob that much more intense.

Where do you need the wax to hit to make it a pleasurable experience AND how do you wish to proceed once the wax play is complete?
dammit I luv you! I luv candle wax play!!

http://eroticsensations.us/

• savak
  • 10-05-2012, 05:21 PM
i love candle wax play on my body, one of these days ill experiement with having it poured on my jewels.

i prefer wax from a candle stick though. i noticed that the heat from a candle stick makes the wax feel sharp and needle like. while if you just pour out a pool of it, its not as painful.

dallas damn i love that pic of your backside with candle wax, its given me a boner while im sitting here at work. your on my bucket list for sure. one of these days well pour candle wax on each other
i love candle wax play on my body, one of these days ill experiement with having it poured on my jewels.

i prefer wax from a candle stick though. i noticed that the heat from a candle stick makes the wax feel sharp and needle like. while if you just pour out a pool of it, its not as painful.

dallas damn i love that pic of your backside with candle wax, its given me a boner while im sitting here at work. your on my bucket list for sure. one of these days well pour candle wax on each other Originally Posted by savak

well sugar--I think i will be your way next week!
This is something I have wanted to experience for a very long time. Given that I have a serious skin fetish. But I'm just worried that my partner might hold it too close and it burn my skin. Or that I don't have the right type of candle.
But one of these days, I'll find the right man and the right candle. And I'll enjoy him pouring hot wax on my ass, my feet, under my arms, on my knees (yes I have a knee fetish) (not ticklish).......and just about anywhere else it pleases him. As I know it'll for sure please me!!

For the men and women of this Realm.....

Sometimes it's very erotic to be the recipient of those hot drops of wax being plopped atop your skin. Feeling them strike one's chest...stomach...I rlish the sensation of having a woman dripping it on my cock and balls. Made the subsequent blowjob that much more intense. Where do you need the wax to hit to make it a pleasurable experience AND how do you wish to proceed once the wax play is complete? Originally Posted by txcwby6
hey Wicked---maybe you can find the right "woman" to help ypou explore it....wink/wink!
I like it on my bottom, back of the thighs, down my spine and breasts
This is something I have wanted to experience for a very long time. Given that I have a serious skin fetish. But I'm just worried that my partner might hold it too close and it burn my skin. Or that I don't have the right type of candle.
But one of these days, I'll find the right man and the right candle. And I'll enjoy him pouring hot wax on my ass, my feet, under my arms, on my knees (yes I have a knee fetish) (not ticklish).......and just about anywhere else it pleases him. As I know it'll for sure please me!! Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
I like combining ice play. Not only enticing anal, vaginal, nad cock play bit I like to make the nipples or anywhere the wax is intended ice cold...then HOT WAX.
The extremes are intensely erotic and alleviates the burn concern.

Kink on and do share your adventures.
I like it on my bottom, back of the thighs, down my spine and breasts Originally Posted by TShortKakes
one day when we get to do a double,we can try that sugar!
Hot wax and CBT goes hand in hand ; )
Penis, balls, open asshole, and nipples.
To the real EDGE players on their face.
Wicked Milf,

2 Suggestion to help you.

1) Communion (Novena) Candles - found at most 99 Cent or Walmart stores. High oil content (Cheap candles - $1.50) makes them burn cooler. Stay away from most high end candles sold in fetish stores or any BeesWax candles. They burn much hotter and will burn if not careful.

2) Have the other party (I would Take one for the team and volunteer) put their hand on your shin, and pour the wax across their hand before pouring on you. If it does not burn their hand, it will not burn you. A little trick I picked up a few years ago.

Good luck, and I LOVE Wax Play, so freakin erotic....

FET
Hot wax and CBT goes hand in hand ; ) Originally Posted by Maitresse Renee

WOW!!

Hot wax is something I have wanted to try for a long time!
WOW!!

Hot wax is something I have wanted to try for a long time! Originally Posted by desm50309
mmmmm ask & ye shall recieve...be that way next month!
I've done some wax play with a guy I used to see frequently (before he moved back to Georgia.. sniff) and I notice that I tend to like it on my valleys, as opposed to my peaks. under my tits while I'm laying down, that fold between your buttocks and your thighs, down my stomach, to my pelvis, between my toes. Damn I need to get another wax partner.