LovelyLolita/Skny's Oct 23rd Event, how did it go?

I am sure there are plenty of curious . . perhaps even deviant minds who would like to know if the party occurred and was it a success. Perhaps even a review?

I think I recall a provider doing a review of an event in Another Realm . . . so pleasseee . . . kiss and tell!
Work F'd me out of going....
I don't think I could do a review. It was all a blur of cocks and Skny's lovely breasts and large clit. I can say though that I am having the worst case of lock jaw today
I should have made a cameo
Plan another for the week of nov 10th or 17th so I can attend. I'm sure fun was had by all
Hopefully work will allow me to make the next one. Hope everyone had fun. Inquiring minds want to know.
I don't think I could do a review. It was all a blur of cocks and Skny's lovely breasts and large clit. I can say though that I am having the worst case of lock jaw today Originally Posted by LovelyLolita
Pics ... or it didn't happen!!! :P
Hey look . . .. let me just cut to the quick of the matter, at least as far as I'm concerned . . . .

Did Lolita do DP as was suggested in the add . . . I just HAVE TO KNOW . .. . please don't torture me any longer.
dammit I missed the fun!!!!!
had some family priorities came up at the last minute...I'll be at the next one