Encounter: AlexisAniston Dodge City Incredible

User ID: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=3..._reviews&pp=10 (The Dr)
Date: 6/15/23
Name: Alexis
Phone: Message her on eccie
Email Address: -
URL / Website: eccie
City: Dodge City
State: Kansas
Address: Hotel Dodge City
Activities: LFK.DFK,BBBJ,DATY,MISH,CG
Hair Length and Color: Red,Mid Back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'4 ish Very pretty,cute whatever think. Slim spinner type body nice ass and legs. VERY nice MM small d I'm guessing. Nice little nipples.
Recommendation: Yes
You chose wisely my friend
Here’s 37 more reviews for you to ponder if you’re still on the fence….

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=3..._reviews&pp=10
Here’s 37 more reviews for you to ponder if you’re still on the fence….

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=3..._reviews&pp=10 Originally Posted by sebring_74
Yep. Tried to set something up when I was in Wichita last weekend. Her communication was solid on P411, but unfortuntely our schedules didn't match up. My loss. Hope to see her at some point.
Just seen Alexis again tonight. Nothing but better. She is a gem.
Does this sweetheart ever come to Wichita
Are there any photos anywhere of this young lady?
Look at her profile on eccie or p411 or browse through the forums there's a link posted with all reviews with some links with pic's
Look at her profile on eccie or p411 or browse through the forums there's a link posted with all reviews with some links with pic's Originally Posted by jj4u99
Her eccie profile does not have pics. I searched all parts for her name and nothing with pics, and I don't have p411. Unless you're referring to old backpage ads, which don't work anymore since the gov shut that site down.
Wow I just looked back at her profile and seen that all but 1 or 2 pictures are left, she must have removed them as she used to have at least a half dozen, I see her regularly so I don't check her profile any more, sorry but if you're serious about seeing her and send her a message I'm sure she'd get you some pictures, she's very petite and sexy with a great set of tits and a sexy ass
Wow I just looked back at her profile and seen that all but 1 or 2 pictures are left, she must have removed them as she used to have at least a half dozen, I see her regularly so I don't check her profile any more, sorry but if you're serious about seeing her and send her a message I'm sure she'd get you some pictures, she's very petite and sexy with a great set of tits and a sexy ass Originally Posted by jj4u99
So I just happened to login and I see she commented on a post today in the coed forum. Apparently she has two accounts. I didn't realize that and just looked at the link commented above. I think maybe those two pics don't do her justice I'm guessing.
No those 2 pictures doesn't do her any justice, she's a beautiful little spinner with great man-made titties slim firm little stomach and a sexy little ass, she like the girl next door and a submissive little wild thing, she aims to please but covered full service, she's like the sexy girlfriend and such a friendly lady