dream professions

Homicide detective...
counselor for alternative lifestyles :-)
Jury consultant? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Nope.

Testifying expert? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Nope...well, not unless something's gone horribly wrong. Knock wood...[Wraps forehead with knuckles]...not yet.

counselor for alternative lifestyles :-) Originally Posted by ninasastri
Do what you love...the money will follow!!
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2011, 09:49 AM
actually i just prefer mine spanked Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Followed by a

Homicide detective... Originally Posted by Valerie
I love trying to solve problems. Only problem is I hate blood and guts.

Do what you love...the money will follow!! Originally Posted by Sisyphus
Tell that to our teachers!
Tell that to our teachers! Originally Posted by WTF
Fair enough! The exception that disproves every rule. As a society, we certainly undervalue eduction as much as we overvalue a lot of other things...
I used to know a guy who's job it was to fly around the world and pick up art for a well known museum in Houston. that always sounded like an awesome job to me.
Former POTUS
I would love to be a professional photographer.
I would love to be a professional photographer. Originally Posted by BellaIsabella
Who wouldn't
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2011, 11:08 AM
Fair enough! The exception that disproves every rule. As a society, we certainly undervalue eduction as much as we overvalue a lot of other things... Originally Posted by Sisyphus
You act like there is only one teacher.....

Here is what you might wanna think about.

If you love what you do,make a decent living doing it then thank God.

If you can't make any money doing what you love, blame science!

Who wouldn't Originally Posted by Sa_artman
Me, shit I've leant my house out to some pro shoots, to damn much work with some prim-a-donnas!
I would love to be a professional photographer. Originally Posted by BellaIsabella

That would be a great profession I have been toying with the idea of getting a nice DSLR, but to actually make a living doing it would be great.

Me, shit I've leant my house out to some pro shoots, to damn much work with some prim-a-donnas! Originally Posted by WTF

I would rather be a Photographer on the level of Peter Lik. I love his work and almost bought one in Vegas last time I was there, but to be able to travel the world and take photos like that would be a dream job.
Winemaker
You act like there is only one teacher.....

Here is what you might wanna think about.

If you love what you do,make a decent living doing it then thank God.

If you can't make any money doing what you love, blame science!

Me, shit I've leant my house out to some pro shoots, to damn much work with some prim-a-donnas! Originally Posted by WTF
I pondered another response. Perhaps, you'd have enjoyed that one more. So sorry to have sinned & fallen short of your glory...yet again.

Silly me, I thought I was saying you had a point. Thancks...SO MUCH...for telling me what I really meant.

Followed by a

I love trying to solve problems. Only problem is I hate blood and guts.
Originally Posted by WTF
Blood and guts don't really bother me, just being able to track down someone who took another life would make it all worth it!
Former POTUS Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Now there is a GREAT job!