i think new members should be treated better and given more leeway

• pxmcc
  • Yesterday, 09:18 PM
Foxtrot is a new member who just joined and he got points for racebaiting, even though he was just expressing his honest opinion. And he got attacked by other members and accused of being shinepro, with no evidence that he was. Is that the kind of Southern hospitality we want to show a new member?
and can someone tell me what racebaiting is? i really don't understand the term.
and can someone tell me what racebaiting is? i really don't understand the term. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Dude, this is eccie. You know the 'rules' only apply when convenient.
pxmcc,
The guidelines are posted and apply to everyone.
To the above poster respectfully I appreciate pxmcc for pointing out the obvious. I'm new and still trying to figure this out. I felt like I was treated not well so I asked for help. I asked for help or some kind of explanation but none was given. In my few posts CendellM has been extremely rude and definitely not trying to welcome me to this community. So , if I read correctly, being rude is not accepted here. Has she been given infractions? I simply asked a moderator about an issue that wasn't resolved or even answered but other members are unnecessarily rude to me. So it's obvious the rules don't apply to everyone and this site, I guess, doesn't really want new members. If that's the case, I definitely understand, but to say the rules apply evenly is a bit of a reach. On pxmcc post a member says booty bear. What's a booty bear? So in my short time and not hopefully for a long time( please wife give me sex) rules are applied differently.
There it is, you gotta mention me! No you’re not welcomed here because no one’s fooled by your antics only Pxmcc is. Not the rest of us. You get treated like shit cuz no one has respect for ya bruh not even the moderators

Cry me a river! How do you know I don’t get points lol you just need to worry about ALL your banned handles and add this one to the pile
The above comment is delusional. Thanks pxmcc for pointing out the obvious. I have no idea what you are talking about about. You are rude. I'm just here for reviews and if I see someone add a review. Have a beautiful day everyone